T Nation

Anabol by Nutrex?

This product claims that it will take your strength to new levels. I've been using it for over 3 weeks now, and haven't noticed much of a difference. I've been taking the recommended dose.

How many of you have had experience with this product? Good/bad? Side effects?

sucker

Did you buy it at GNC? Don’t they have a satisfaction guarantee? Why not take it back and get a refund.

I asked about it at two different stores and they both told me that no one ever buys it. One guy told me the same bottle had been there for over 6 months. I’m pretty sure Nutrex products should be avoided in general.

No shit…nobody buys Nutrex??

You’re timing couldn’t have been better; I was planning to buy their fat burner and testosterone amplifier.

Nutrex Lipo-6
Nutrex Vitrix

people buy that shit up…especially Lipo-6. Its probably second to Hydroxycut in fat loss pill popularity. Save your money.

Lipo-6 huh?

I’ve tried three different fat burners, and for several months too…

The results? Loss of appetite even after getting off of them. Adrenal exhaustion. My body odour smells funny after I work out intensly. And I was not able to get rid of my love handles even with the diet plan n all.

How many of you have actually had long term success with fat burners? What side effects did you experience after getting off them?

I remember trying Hydroxy-cut. I ate lunch. Took the pills around 3:00 pm. Worked out at 4:00 pm. I didn’t feel like eating after working out. I didn’t eat dinner. Stayed up until past midnight. I just didn’t want to eat. Damn stuff worked in suppressing my appetite.

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
Lipo-6 huh?

I’ve tried three different fat burners, and for several months too…

The results? Loss of appetite even after getting off of them. Adrenal exhaustion. My body odour smells funny after I work out intensly. And I was not able to get rid of my love handles even with the diet plan n all.

How many of you have actually had long term success with fat burners? What side effects did you experience after getting off them?[/quote]

I had great results with ECA, upper abs visible before I started, ECA got lower abs visible. Gave me too much head aches. I maybe used it for 3-4 weeks. It gave me head aches and generally made me feel like shit. I don’t think I’ll ever try it again.

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
How many of you have actually had long term success with fat burners? What side effects did you experience after getting off them?[/quote]

HRX works very well.

LR

I tried ANABOL 5 last year…didn t see no improvement or change whatsoever…

keep your money for Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male…you ll see results!!!

the only thing that will grow is the companies bank statement