An Ode to T-Nation

I’m not a sentimental person. I don’t post often at all. But today, today was a fucking awesome day.

I hit a serving of Surge and drank 24 oz. of coffee and hit the gym super hard, front squats, good mornings, and the sweat was pouring down my face and I looked in the mirror and realized I was the biggest guy there, bigger than the trainer and I got real fucking happy.

I’ve been reading T-Nation for a couple of years and been taking notes and listening to what the guys have been saying. I’ve followed some great programs to a “T” (no pun intended). I’ve been eating my meat and vegetables, consuming the good fats, drinking my shakes, and basically living well.

So I looked in the mirror today and I was like, “Holy shit,” it just hit me, y’know? All that fucking hard work and not going out with my buddies that drink all the time and forcing myself to go to the gym on those sleepy days, it all paid off. I don’t know why it just hit me today. Like I said, I’m not a sentimental guy, but a lot of the reason why this happened is because of information I found on T-Nation.

I’ve been hitting PR’s in the deadlift for the last month, I’m finally approaching that 400 mark that seemed so far away all those years ago.

Before I started lifting I was that ectomorph that weighed 120 sopping wet and now I’m a hard and big 180 and I feel good and strong and I feel bigger and stronger everyday.

So here’s to fucking T-Mag. I raise a big fucking glass of Orange-Cream Metabolic Drive to you guys.

Congratulations, that’s awesome.

Well done!