An Observation

The forums seems to explode with new posts right around 9 o’clock EST/EDT. Right about the time people are getting into work…

Odd… :wink:

Perhaps many of them are from the WEST SIDE! and so it is actually 6:00 AM. That’s still an odd time for a post explosion, though. Hmmmm…

Work time is the only time that I have to spend on T-Nation. Once I get home all hell breaks lose with 3 kids (6,4, 6 mo)!

I hear ya. I only got two (3 & 5 yrs), but I’m flying solo.

I just found it somewhat humourous that as I logged into T-Nation first thing upon arriving at work, many others seemed to be doing the same. :slight_smile:

[quote]Snoop wrote:
Work time is the only time that I have to spend on T-Nation. Once I get home all hell breaks lose with 3 kids (6,4, 6 mo)!
[/quote]

I do all my reading and postings while at work. The only thing better than reading T-Nation is reading T-Nation while getting paid for it!

[quote]Vyskol wrote:
The forums seems to explode with new posts right around 9 o’clock EST/EDT. Right about the time people are getting into work…

Odd… ;)[/quote]

I’ve noticed this too!

So, am I the only one working now? :wink:

I do the majority of my reading and posting at work also. I have lots of down time at work… well I probably could find something to do but still, whats better to do than learn and have fun.

V

Its not wasting time at work…

Its doing valuable research into self improvement, phyical health trends, psycho-sexual issues and politics.

Thats what I told my boss anyway.