AN INTERESTING TEST

AN INTERESTING TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. Really think about your answer before you scroll down, and no peeking. This is not a trick question. All the information you need is provided in the four sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right, including me.

STORY:
A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later, she killed her sister. Question: WHAT IS HER MOTIVE FOR KILLING HER SISTER?

(Give this some thought before you answer then scroll down…don’t scroll down until you are sure you have thought this through)
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
scroll down
Answer:
SHE WAS HOPING THAT THE GUY WOULD APPEAR AT THE FUNERAL AGAIN.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath!

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn’t answer the question correctly, good for you - you’re normal.

Okay, I was thinking that it might have been her sisters new husband. No need to ask for a phone number – she already knew it. And her not being able to find the person after the funeral is irrelevant.

Okay, I tried. Guess I’m not a psychopath.

Damn, I’m a psycho. But someone’s told me this one before, so maybe I’m not that bad of a psycho…

I thought she killed her sister to increase her share of the inheritance from her mother’s estate.

I was thinking her motive was to recover more/all of her mother’s estate. Forget about the guy she met. With enough cash she will meet the “perfect” man again. Many wills and/or state probate laws consider a beneficiary under a will to have died simultaneously with the decedent when their deaths occur within a short period of time of one another (often 30 days). I must be a greedy son of a bitch. Perhaps counseling is in order.

I guessed right…but luckily I’ve heard this before. It’s a very interesting question though, or rather it’s application is pretty damn cool.

I’ve never heard this before and I figured it out in a matter of seconds. Just call me Patrick Bateman.

I am definitely a psycho, or great minds just think alike. Took about two seconds to figure out.

I figured she did it because the sister must’ve killed her mom and had nothing to do with prince charming.

Well now that wasnt too hard, she killed her sis to see the man again. Hmm, guess it means I’m a psycho too. “I fear my mask of sanity is about to slip, I feel lethal.” Hehe, another Bateman here.

OK…another question for those who answered “correctly”…Where do you hide the bodies?

i too was thinking it was the husband of the sister.

OH POPPY COCK

“Don’t just stare at it. Eat it.” -Bateman.

[quote]The1Requiter wrote:
Well now that wasnt too hard, she killed her sis to see the man again. Hmm, guess it means I’m a psycho too. “I fear my mask of sanity is about to slip, I feel lethal.” Hehe, another Bateman here.[/quote]

it took me a bit, but i figured it out, so does that mean i’m only part psycho cause i didn’t know immediately :slight_smile: ?

Hmm… I guessed that she was a conjoined twin. I guess I’m not at ‘Feed me a stray cat’ quite yet.

It’s an urban legend.
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm