An Imperfect God

[quote]cryogen wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I don’t have tizzy’s either. You have demonstrated a spectacular deficiency in the understanding or fruit of anything biblical, opting instead for modernist heresies and practice that would have been utterly foreign to the apostles. My recognition of this does not constitute a “tizzy”. It is the biblical defense of His name and reputation which every Christian is commanded to fulfill where necessary. Instead of having a “tizzy” yourself while reading this, I pray (I really do) that the savior you claim as your Lord will break your stubborn heart and teach you what that means. You can tell He is doing that when you begin to love what He loves and hate what he hates. It will change everything you think, say, do and are. People will notice. Most won’t like it. That’s how Jesus told us it would be. The church on this continent did once understand that. Not anymore. [/quote]

I don’t know, you sound pretty confident of the depth of knowledge that you have in your fictional roadmap for life.[/quote]That post was to a person alleging conversion in Christ. Whole different ballgame with you.
Try this:

And this:

And this:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/free_will?id=4523136&pageNo=0

Here’s how this will go. You’ll say you’re not readin all that, skim through, assume you understand some stupid point I’m fumbling around trying to make and then post somewhere some simple question that’s already been answered 200 times. Go ahead.