An Illuminati Primer by Henry Makow

This reminds me of a local loon who worked for the city and started answering the phone by saying “heaven-o” because he thought “hello” was Satanic.

http://heaveno.com/

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Jlesk’s painfully stupid material can be found at:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jan05/210105devilhand.htm

And don’t forget to scroll down and see Spiderman defying the Lord and his Satanic sidekick Stuart Little, the not real talking mouse riding a skateboard.

And actually, Stuart Little is conducting a Hang 10 symbol with his hands, but I am sure there is an explanation of that particular surf-culture gesture relating to his being a member of the Skull and Bones society.

[/quote]

ding ding ding, we have a winner…not!

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
Fonebone wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
UT fans?

Where did you get that picture and what is happening in it?

John Lennon was for sure a UT fan[/quote]

No doubt about it. Actually my question was sincere; I find this stuff kind of interesting.

killuminati try lookin it up

[quote]BigMike wrote:
killuminati try lookin it up[/quote]

Thanks for the laugh, Mike. I love counter-conspiracies!

KILLUMINATI is Global Revolutionary change. A spiritual awareness, a mental change, a physical change, an a change in the destiny of AFRIKAN people. KILLUMINATI initiates change in the mind, body, and spirit of AFRIKANS, while being conscious of the enemy, the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the same group of elitists who brought Us slavery, the same people who run the world today, with the same values and goals. They have since only changed faces and improved upon their methods of exploitation. KILLUMINATI is a path way to Traditional Spiritual Communal Overstanding.

Total Hilarity.

you can laugh if you want , but tupac was a real preson , tupac’s last album before he died was called “The Don of Killuminati”.he had a message , but i guess black people empowering themselfs is funny to you , maybe even scary?

I think someones been reading way too much Robert Anson Wilson - while not getting the joke.

[quote]BigMike wrote:
… but i guess black people empowering themselfs is funny to you , maybe even scary?[/quote]

Hell no, empower the hell out of yourselves. That’s what being an American is all about, man. But to think that there’s some super-secret exclusive cult behind the scenes pulling the strings of all the world media, governments, etc, etc is goofy.

It’s no secret, bro… money. Money greases the wheels, runs the machine, and brings power and choice to those who possess it. Where’s the big mystery in that? It’s not like every rich person in the world has a tattoo of some arcane ritualistic demon cult on their body somewhere… get a grip.

BTW, one of the first Rock’n Rollers to do the “horns” was Gene Simmons. He said in his autobiography that it was a means for him to hold his hand up to excite the crowd and at the same time hold his pick. He wrote that he chose to use his middle and ring finger to do so because it looked like Spiderman slinging a web- Simmons is an avid comic book fan. Even though people began to associate it with some sort of Satanic gesture, he kept doing it because it became sort of trade mark.

[quote]Wayland wrote:
I read angels and demons too…[/quote]

Great book! I just finished it 2 weeks ago.

[quote]ShaunW wrote:
I think someones been reading way too much Robert Anson Wilson - while not getting the joke.
[/quote]

“Discordianism has been accused of being a joke disguised as a new religion. In fact, it is a new religion disguised as a joke.”
-Robert Anton Wilson

[quote]BigMike wrote:
you can laugh if you want , but tupac was a real preson , tupac’s last album before he died was called “The Don of Killuminati”.he had a message , but i guess black people empowering themselfs is funny to you , maybe even scary?[/quote]

No, actually racism is funny to me. And wether you like it or not, preaching empowerment amongst AFRIKANS is not an inclusive message of hope and peace among the races. I say to each his own, empower yourself all you want, but true empowerment springs from education and tolerance and hard work, not secret societies and rituals and violence.

Furthermore, I don’t know why you’d bring up Tupac, I never mentioned him. Is “Killuminati” his idea? If so, after examining the content of his work, I would say that the idea is not a positive one. But maybe I’m just a stupid redneck, so let’s check the lyrics, shall we?

Killuminati - Tupac

Let it be prophesized; **'ll die >because ya crew’s goon
Around the way ****** get murdered by >the full moon
Heard it in whispered tones
****** is bold and they choose to roll
I kill em all, watch now ***** truth >be told
Westside was the war cry, look how >they >scatter
****** dyin by my 30-yard, brains’ll >splatter
Wonder why these ****** cross me
I’m certified crazy, so sick the world >made me
Now diggy-die, everytime I ride it’s >for reasons
Hard to kill a ***** cause I’m comin >back like Jesus
Bow down to my ill nation runnin from >drug cases
Lookin at my congregation so full of >thug faces
Momma gave a ***** breath, a life of >stress
I invest in a vest and makin ****** >watch they every step
Label me a threat
and I ain’t even got started with this >s
t yet
Thug style baby, hands on my pistol, >listen I’m a ridah
Every ***** breathin pay attention
Bout to show you motherf
kers how it >feel, to drop a body
The simple gun to my lifestyle, >Killuminati

Please point out the message of empowerment. Thanks for your time

I think I need to start my own cult, cabal or conspiracy, because nobody has invited me to be in theirs.

Beware infidels… no wait, beware fools… no wait, beware ass-clowns… no wait, beware sinners… no wait, oh shit, all the good ones are taken.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I think I need to start my own cult, cabal or conspiracy, because nobody has invited me to be in theirs.

Beware infidels… no wait, beware fools… no wait, beware ass-clowns… no wait, beware sinners… no wait, oh shit, all the good ones are taken.[/quote]

You are off to a great start being that you live in your own little world. maybe you can get your posse to join you, and then you can be the God of Planet Vroom.

Beware rednecks…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Beware rednecks…[/quote]

LOL Like we all didn’t see this one coming a mile away…

Thing is, how are rednecks gonna fear anybody? They have all the guns, beef jerky, cheap booze, and fat chicks that anybody could ever want. You’d come down here to North Florida and they would just laugh and spit “chawrin’ terbakky” in your eye, vroom.

Better stay up in Cannuck-Land where the beer is good… just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

[quote]Fonebone wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
UT fans?

Where did you get that picture and what is happening in it?[/quote]

Aggies praying to their sinister Gods that Vince Young get hemorrhoids…

[quote]doogie wrote:
http://news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=149582[/quote]

Harley Clark is an Illuminati…

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
vroom wrote:
Beware rednecks…

LOL Like we all didn’t see this one coming a mile away…

Thing is, how are rednecks gonna fear anybody? They have all the guns, beef jerky, cheap booze, and fat chicks that anybody could ever want. You’d come down here to North Florida and they would just laugh and spit “chawrin’ terbakky” in your eye, vroom.

Better stay up in Cannuck-Land where the beer is good… just a suggestion. :)[/quote]

You fergot the pickled aigs!

check out www.conspiracyarchive.com

Yeah man, that’s what THEY want you to think…