An HCG Discussion

Thanks man I’m going to research this

Nolva 40mg a day /40/20/20/20 that is all you need. Nothing else.

Yeah that is true. I tried the other way too, and dosing the test became more inaccurate. The oil is pretty thick, and test bubbles would get stuck in the HCG. I know they will eventually separate, but it takes a while.

Maybe it has to do with the 30 gauge needles. I’m getting 27s next time.

Both of those things. Fertility protection is the biggest thing for me.

With the HCG, you should still produce a little bit of test too, so you may not need quite as much test. Since I had low levels it is probably pretty negligible, but still worth mentioning.

Oh yes that would do it. 27ga syringes are the best. I can’t believe some suggest smaller.
I wish guys who tried the 29-31 ga syringes and hated them would start speaking up. Maybe we could get that stupid suggestion stopped around here.

So the Nolva 40/20/20/20 is the weeks right?

I’m thinking of just doing 1.5ml Test E & 500iu HCG every Monday and Thursday for the entire cycle is probably best from the research I’ve done. I don’t want atrophy & if it keeps you suppressed after cycle then I don’t want to use it in my PCT. From what I understand it’s best used while on cycle for several reasons

Nolva 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 3 weeks.

Going off did bring back my natural T levels which were still abysmal as expected ~210ng/dl, same as prior to TRT which is why I got back on. When I get back on HCG, it will be a good experiment to note the actual affects, besides just preventing testicle shrinkage.

Can you tell me what PCT you ran? I’ve been on TRT with HCG for 2 years and although I feel great I want to come off to convince my self I need it and that my T levels will return to pre TRT levels. Appreciate any advice you can offer from your own experience.

Ran basic PCT that I’ve seen on here, others more experienced may have different protocols but I stopped T, ran HCG @ 250iu 3x/wk for 2 weeks, stopped HCG then took Nolva for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20(mg). Then off everything and got blood work 3 months after last T shot.

Did he really die of Test? I know they found lots of Test vials in his house…But I dont think you can OD on test, HGH, maybe slin but not sure…

I think what got him was a heart attack which could have been the result of long term abuse

As far as HGH goes I dont think you can get too hurt using it

On the scene, they found crushed up opiates and a straw.

His heart and liver were very enlarged. I think the opiates pushed him over the edge, but he was a ticking time bomb.

Maybe if he dropped down in weight and got off the insane amounts of AAS, he could have reversed some of the damage he had done.

Wait so your saying Juicing 5x a year and trowing Vikes like Tom Brady isnt cool?? #buzzkill