An-Evol Info?.

What do you guys know about An evol? What can it do for you? Is it any good etc?

Thanks

Well, if it truly does what it says, it might help slightly in increasing your anabolic spikes after eating fatty, protein-rich meals. But I would guess it has no effect on AAS absorption, since if it’s a 17aa oral compound they are already resistant to those liver enzymes, and if is an injectable then the liver enzymes are irrelevant.

It is pill form

ttt

So does any know about this?

[quote]Cup wrote:
It is pill form[/quote]

Okay, and how is that relevant to what I said?

Where do you get your info from? It contradicts other peoples opinions??

I wipe my ass with people’s opinions.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I wipe my ass with people’s opinions.[/quote]

Lol, 10 points!

lol +10 to contrl

Back to the matter at hand: Get rid of it.
It has DMT in it: see below

Desoxymethyltestosterone is known to cause myotropic carditis, enlargement of the heart muscle… Pretty scary…

Quote:
Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), also known as Madol, is a steroid recently identified to be misused as a doping agent. Since, the knowledge of functions of this substance is rather limited, it was our aim to characterise the pharmacological profile of DMT and to identify potential adverse side effects. DMT was synthesised, its purity was confirmed and its biological activity was tested. The potency of Madol (DMT) to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was two times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Receptor binding tests demonstrate that DMT binds with high selectivity to the AR, binding to the progesterone receptor (PR) was low. In vivo experiments in orchiectomised rats demonstrated that treatment with DMT resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected. Like testosterone, administration of DMT resulted in a stimulation of IGF-1 and myostatin mRNA expression in the gastrocnemius muscle. In the prostate proliferation was stimulated by TP (testosteronepropionate), but remained unaffected by DMT. Remarkably, treatment with DMT, in contrast to TP, resulted in a significant increase of the heart weight. In the liver, DMT slightly stimulates the expression of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene (TAT). Our results demonstrate that DMT is a potent AR agonist with an anabolic activity. Besides the levator ani weight, DMT also modulates the gene expression in the musculus gastrocnemius. The observed stimulation of TAT expression in the liver and the significant increase of the heart weight after DMT treatment can be taken as an indication for side effects. Summarizing these data it is obvious that DMT is a powerful anabolic steroid with selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) like properties and some indications for toxic side effects. Therefore, there is a need for a strict control of a possible misuse.

Good one contrl.
I was reading through the thread and you made me choke on my coffee.
LOL