An Epic Battle

… on the scale of Hulk v. Wolverine.

Chapter I

Today, there was no winner. Only, two worlds recklessly damaged and destroyed.

You see, today I met a bag Indiana Kettlecorn’s new “Cinnamon and Sugar” flavor. It was a long day. A max rackpull and heavy back workout day, followed by yardwork and wood cutting. The stage was set for the perfect storm of ravaging PWO hunger and the almost perfect seasoning of popcorn, a food approved for cheating by the bagful.

I was destroying food of all sorts all day-- steak, eggs, potatoes, protein shakes, some tortillas, scoops of peanut butter, bananas.

It wasn’t until later at the end of the day when all the work caught up to me that I met the bag of popcorn…

Ahhhh the kettle corn bag has thwarted many a novice. The secret is to grab the corner of the top of the bag and rip it down the side. Battle over Hulk wins.

Ch. 2

I had just put some fresh crab cakes in the oven hoping to enjoy some food in quiet since it seemed everyone had gone to bed early. It would be another 20 minutes before I had food, so I started routing through the refridgerator and cabinets for just a bite or crunch of something to hold me over.

Piece of cheese? No.

Scoop of peanut butter? No.

Piece of cheese? NO, DAMMIT!

Various and sundry fruit snacks and cold junk otherwise… Off to the snack cabinet.

I ignored my normal nemesis-- corn tortilla chips. There was an open bag on the counter from someone’s pre-bed snack (WHY DON’T THEY PUT THE BAG AWAY!!! Another battle for another time…).

I opened cabinet doors as I’d done at least a dozen times already today. I know by heart what’s in there, but I still had to open it.

I knew I’d see a jar of peanuts, peanut butter crackers, fishy crackers, pretzels, Sun chips, crap ad infinitum. Still I opened the door.

A flash of red.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

That isn’t an epic battle. That’s a one way ass whipping that only lasts longer than 2 pages because Wolverine’s Fan boy Army thinks he’s unbeatable.

Fuck whatever else this thread is about.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

That isn’t an epic battle. That’s a one way ass whipping that only lasts longer than 2 pages because Wolverine’s Fan boy Army thinks he’s unbeatable.

[/quote]

Win

The thing about Wolverine’s fan boys is well…anyone who cares about that shit b/w Wolverine and Hulk on Wolverine’s side. How many fucking fan boys does hulk have? Probably as many quadriplegics there are in America.

WolBarret: I finally know where your avatar came from.

LOL!

That’s it-- storytime is OVER!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Awwww, Wally, such a threadkill!

Hey, have you started lifting weights yet, or are you still just hanging in RMP looking for jack-off material?

Your forearms must be HUGE!!!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That made me laugh out loud.

^Could it be lag?

The picture sums up this thread…

I say let this epic hijack continue!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31238/611890-world_war_hulk___x_men_002_019_super.jpg

Sorry SteelyD…

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
I say let this epic hijack continue!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31238/611890-world_war_hulk___x_men_002_019_super.jpg

Sorry SteelyD…[/quote]

That’s OK, I’ll just sit back and eat popcor… awwww, FUCK!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Awwww, Wally, such a threadkill!

Hey, have you started lifting weights yet, or are you still just hanging in RMP looking for jack-off material?

Your forearms must be HUGE!!![/quote]

jack off material.