An All-Time Low in Journalism

So…what? Is she really going to get away with that? Are people really going to allow that? I think this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen on any news network, including fox (although I don’t watch fox enough for that, maybe)

I really take that back–this is an all-time low in human behavior on primetime TV, and that’s saying a bunch.

God, why don’t we institute some sort of gene pool removal system already? That’s maybe the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard. I know this is apparently a few days old. Seriously, can ANYONE out there justify this behavior?

She brings up the Stockholm syndrome all the while really playing as an Stockholm victim herlself.

In other words. A pure hypocrite. Even her hand gestures exactly mimmick muslim extremists.

This is a good thing. Your enemies can do you no better favor than to clearly identify themselves.

I think it’s funny that they call her an ‘Actress, Comedian, and Activist’;

I can think of a D-List comedienne that is funnier and more popular than Janine. Personally, that makes it hard for me to call her a comedienne.

I can think of actors/actresses who have spoken in front of the UN and help the poor in Africa. I can’t think of a thing that I’ve heard Janine doing. Hell when her political celebrity status is surpassed by Joe the Plumber or Jeremiah Wright, it makes it hard for me to call her an activist.

I can name about a half-dozen abysmal actors and actresses. I can name at least three movies that each of them appeared in, I can only think of one movie Janine has starred in and it’s name escapes me. The fact that BOTH Tim Allen and Rob Schneider have had better acting careers than Janine makes it hard for me to call her an actress.

She must belong to all three unions so they have to caller her that. While we’re going down checklists;
Does she favor corporatism? Her anti-anti-bailout sentiments would suggest ‘Yes’.
Does she favor a single political party as being superior or another as inferior and superfluous? I would say most certainly ‘Yes’.
Does she believe them to be inferior due to physical or mental inferiority/defect? The focus on the limbic system would again indicate ‘Yes’. Based on these criteria, I would call her a fascist before I would call her an actress, etc.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
God, why don’t we institute some sort of gene pool removal system already? That’s maybe the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard. I know this is apparently a few days old. Seriously, can ANYONE out there justify this behavior?[/quote]

Eugenics. It was used by everybody up until WW2 when the Nazis kinda gave it a bad name. Apparently some people thought Eugenics was morally wrong. Pussies.

omg… She’s directly out of her fucking mind. This is terrible.

All that stuff about brain size… Tea parties were about race…

head explodes

OP: of course they are going to allow it. lol This is the nature of the left on full display, and bullshit like this is what happens on the left’s news networks. And their audiences eat it up. It feeds their group hysteria, and supports their beliefs. CNBC needs this kinda stuff to even stay on the air.

This is just one exceptionally ugly example of the illness that is afoot in popular culture right now. This mentality is an entire megatrend, with nothing but ratings as the engine that drives it.

keep it up msnbc. is it any wonder they get about 6 veiwers to watch that garbage?

Anyone against the soiled toilet water that is Fox News can’t be all bad. A lot of what she said seems reasonable.

What about Anderson Cooper? “It’s hard to talk when you’re tea bagging.”

Can you imagine if a conservative, or a Don Imus said that? At a minimum he deserves a lengthy suspension. Prime time news and we have nancy-boy Anderson Cooper making vulgar sexual innuendos.

[quote]tedro wrote:

Can you imagine if a conservative, or a Don Imus said that? At a minimum he deserves a lengthy suspension. Prime time news and we have nancy-boy Anderson Cooper making vulgar sexual innuendos.[/quote]

Haha that was funny. Both the video and your sense of humour fail.

What’s amazing is that they make it out to be a fringe, minority movement, but the data on primetime cable news viewership shows that more people were tuned in to Fox News than CNN, CNN Headline News and MSNBC combined.

Freedom of speech. It’s part of what makes this country great. Let her talk.

Let it all hang out and see if people can’t wake up and see the truth.

What we need in this country is education. An education, which is sorely lacking. It took the internetz to teach me enough so that I converted from dem liberal to “conservative”.

If we censor these jokers they’ll censor us back. And the wishy washy limp wristed already have a heavy presence in academia and media *

• and the GOVERNMENT LOLOL

I fucking agree with her. look at
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/obama_website_and_forum_

That was hard to watch.

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
tedro wrote:

Can you imagine if a conservative, or a Don Imus said that? At a minimum he deserves a lengthy suspension. Prime time news and we have nancy-boy Anderson Cooper making vulgar sexual innuendos.

Haha that was funny. Both the video and your sense of humour fail.[/quote]

If I want to watch tv with that sort of language I’ll put something on where I know I can expect it. Prime time news is not the time to bring up the difficulties you have while tea-bagging, and I don’t watch it to hear about that. If one wants to make a comedy show with vulgar jokes, fine, but I don’t believe that is CNN’s goal with AC. There is a reasonable expectation to be able to turn on the news at night and not have to worry about explaining to any young ears that may be watching what a tea-bagger is and why joking about it is funny.

[quote]tedro wrote:
If I want to watch tv with that sort of language I’ll put something on where I know I can expect it. Prime time news is not the time to bring up the difficulties you have while tea-bagging, and I don’t watch it to hear about that. If one wants to make a comedy show with vulgar jokes, fine, but I don’t believe that is CNN’s goal with AC. There is a reasonable expectation to be able to turn on the news at night and not have to worry about explaining to any young ears that may be watching what a tea-bagger is and why joking about it is funny.[/quote]

Hey Tedro, I don’t want to hear this out of you you black people hating Alan Keyes voting racist!

mike