Amsterdam & AAS?

Given the liberal politics of Holland and their view of soft drugs, prostitution, etc… what is their view of AAS?

Possesion and sale is illegal and a punishable offence.
Some very decent UG-labs over here tho.

[quote]Malchir wrote:
Possesion and sale is illegal and a punishable offence.
Some very decent UG-labs over here tho.[/quote]

Thanks. I am guessing that punishment is a fine? Anyway, I guess it doesn’t matter as I was wondering for my next trip and if it is shunned I won’t bother.

Hilarious. Liberal mindset to the T. Everything degenerate is fine, but something that might make you better is bad.

Wait so…Hash and prostitution…fine.

Improving workout capacity and physical muscularity…bad.

Now if the world ain’t bass ackwards…

What is so bad about hash and prostitutes I have used them many times. I mean really if you think the legalization of some stupid kimp weed and a few ugly whores should create grounds for steroids to follow the same path then you really wanna give yourself a good fucking slap in the face. ASS users need to register with the fact that they are doing something illegal. Whether you use them safely or stupidly if you get busted the law ain’t gonna give a fuck and you can bitch and cry about how you thought it wasn’t under class C(and all that other shit) till the cows come home. Never delude yourself that you are breaking the law.

Crashball

Congratulations on your use of whore and hash…you sir, entirely missed the point and made yourself look like a fool.

[quote]crashball wrote:
What is so bad about hash and prostitutes I have used them many times. I mean really if you think the legalization of some stupid kimp weed and a few ugly whores should create grounds for steroids to follow the same path then you really wanna give yourself a good fucking slap in the face. ASS users need to register with the fact that they are doing something illegal. Weather you use them safely or stupidly if you get busted the law ain’t gonna give a fuck and you can bitch and cry about how you thought it wasn’t under class C(and all that other shit) till the cows come home. Never delude yourself that you are breaking the law.

Crashball[/quote]

IMO it’s cynical attitudes like this that will keep guys like Nader and Paul out of the White House.

If people demand it strongly enough it will get approved.

Just wait 10 to 15 years when this generation reaches the 55year mark.

Perhaps not in America…but then again I don’t live there anymore

The thing with european countries that are part of the european comunity (it think that what it’s called in english) is that if AAS was legal or still the other countries are putting alot presure on the them to change those law… so soon (if not already) every country that is part of euro comunity will have the same law regarding AAS

Honestly, get swole, I don’t think crashball sounded too much like a fool. Prostitution is regulated there, hence, it is more safe. Marijuana/hash should be legal, as they are not ‘terrible’ drugs. Steroids are not the devil that the US media likes to protray them, but don’t kid yourself. They could be considered a ‘cheat’ in sports, they can have nasty side effects, and not just anyone should use them. Instead of trying to invalidate someone’s opinion perhaps try to better back up why you disagree with what his dumbass remarks were… :stuck_out_tongue: and he misspelled ‘whether’

Alright,

I don’t need to back up what I said, he said “why are drugs and prostitution so bad blah blah blah”

I wasn’t saying that drugs and prostitution should be illegal in Amsterdam, my response to his “why are hash and whores so bad?” comment is…

Why is AAS so bad?

My point was never that hash and whores are a bad thing, and I probably should not have used those examples. It was more along the lines of, if all the things society generally looks down on, and are considered unsafe by the vast majority of people, are safe.

Then why is AAS banned?

Olympics for one thing and because people are stupid. When I go out on a sat night I see people drunk out of there minds all falling around the place and fighting. Do you really think these people could use AAS. Another question I think that the users should ask themselves is would they be happy for there children to use steroids.

I don’t know about the USA but over here we got serious underage drinking problems with kids as young as 13 ending up in hospital regularly. I’m not saying that they would all start using steroids just that the mentality for safe and responsible usage of AAS dose not exist in todays society.

Crashball

[quote]crashball wrote:

I’m not saying that they would all start using steroids just that the mentality for safe and responsible usage of ASS dose not exist in todays society.

Crashball[/quote]

People don’t start out knowing how to use drugs responsibly, they need to be educated. And why do you keep typing “ASS” are you still talking about whores?

[quote]crashball wrote:

Crashball[/quote]

Do you really think these people should be using hash and fucking prostitutes? I’m not arguing that they should be able to use AAS, but saying that hash and prostitutes (and even alcohol) are fine because they are legal is just dumb.

The topic at hands begs the question of whether something is innately immoral because it is illegal, as well as whether or not it is illegal because it is immoral.

In any form of government, you will eventually be obligated to live by the morality of those who sorround you. Often times, unfortunately, those who are less tolerant than you would like. No sense in prodding for answers to why or why not.

Look, this is all so f@cking subjective no one will be right. Here is my 2cents (cc’s) whatever, weed legal (age 21 and over) gear legal (age 25 over) alcohol legal (age 18) severe penalties for driving under the influence, yet, higher threshold for determining impairment, .08 ain’t shit… :frowning: Tobacco products, sucks but should be legal (even though they are fucking pointless) cocaine? don’t see a good reason… opiates? maybe… who gives a fuck, IV should be illegal. this is all buggered…

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
Look, this is all so f@cking subjective no one will be right. Here is my 2cents (cc’s) whatever, weed legal (age 21 and over) gear legal (age 25 over) alcohol legal (age 18) severe penalties for driving under the influence, yet, higher threshold for determining impairment, .08 ain’t shit… :frowning: Tobacco products, sucks but should be legal (even though they are fucking pointless) cocaine? don’t see a good reason… opiates? maybe… who gives a fuck, IV should be illegal. this is all buggered…[/quote]

It’s funny that you say no one will be right and then get it pretty much spot-on.

IMO, drugs that don’t drag society down should be legal, and drugs that do drag society down should be VERY illegal. Just look at what the Chinese had to do to rid their country of the opium problem! Nobody wants that. Cocaine, meth, and heroin SHOULD be illegal because they could potentially ruin a society.

Now pot and alcohol, and some would argue tobacco, can actually improve the well-being of society IMO. I know when I used to smoke grass I would look forward to that end of the day bong all day long. It was very motivating. Now I look forward to the end of the day beer, lol. I need to move to Cali or something.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
crashball wrote:

Crashball

Do you really think these people should be using hash and fucking prostitutes? I’m not arguing that they should be able to use AAS, but saying that hash and prostitutes (and even alcohol) are fine because they are legal is just dumb.[/quote]

What’s wrong with hash and prostitutes? Seriously, they are both a big stress release. Sometimes you want to fuck a girl other than YOUR girl and lord knows no self-respecting man would want TWO relationships at the same time, so prostitution solves the problem!

Sometimes even I can’t tell if I am being serious or not, but at this moment I am buying my own logic, I don’t see the big problem with sluts, hash and steroids. It’s stuff like meth, heroin etc… that bothers me.