Ampule Bottles

Im not using testosterone for body building.

I have a medical condition & have been given it prescribed by my doctor. at one injection every 10 days due to my hormone disorder.

I thought I would get some friendly conversation & advise but all i find are bullys.

[quote]t-guy wrote:

I have a medical condition & have been given it prescribed by my doctor. at one injection every 10 days due to my hormone disorder.

I thought I would get some friendly conversation & advise but all i find are bullys.

[/quote]

Hi t-guy -

You should talk to your doctor about more frequent injections. You will be on a hormonal roller coaster injecting sust every 10 to 14 days. Many of the guys on here recommend sticking with a single ester, in your case you’d probably want test enan or test cyp, and you’d want to inject about every 3rd day to limit hormonal fluctuations.

You might try reading the TRT threads in the 35 and over forum to find out more about this combined with anti-e measures.

Whether you are using sust for TRT or because you want to look like the incredible hulk is beside the point. Sustanon (or any test blend containing long and short esters for that matter) should not be injected less frequently than 3-4 times per week if side effect reduction amd optimal effect appear anywhere on your “priorities list”

No one here has bullied you. You have asked newbish questions and have been responded to accordingly. If you are on TRT it would serve you well to check out the Above 35 forum as there is a lot of info on TRT protocol to be found there.

You’ve been here since 06, you should know better.

[quote]t-guy wrote:

[/quote]

AWWWWW, hims sorry.
look if you really were perscribed test then great,wonderful.
but you would have started with having t-gel,then possibly in office injections.

also I dont think a doc would advise you to incorrectly pin a test blend in such a way that would mess with your levels.
I am just speculating here so forgive me but i kind of call BS.
either way you would know enough the differences between an amp and a vial and you would know enough of how and when to inject.

I mean with the reluctance of a Gp providing test to a patient now a days you would know these basic things first.
besides if you were confused why would you not go to the doc that gave you the stuff?

[quote]Nich wrote:
t-guy wrote:

AWWWWW, hims sorry.
look if you really were perscribed test then great,wonderful.
but you would have started with having t-gel,then possibly in office injections.

also I dont think a doc would advise you to incorrectly pin a test blend in such a way that would mess with your levels.
I am just speculating here so forgive me but i kind of call BS.
either way you would know enough the differences between an amp and a vial and you would know enough of how and when to inject.

I mean with the reluctance of a Gp providing test to a patient now a days you would know these basic things first.
besides if you were confused why would you not go to the doc that gave you the stuff?[/quote]

I’ll second that BS call

[quote]Nich wrote:
“…I dont think a doc would advise you to incorrectly pin a test blend in such a way that would mess with your levels…”
[/quote]

I agree with the rest Nich, BUT this isnt true - most docs havent a FUCKING clue about the specifics of androgen use other than the basics and some media hype surrounding the bodybuilding world.

Sustanon was designed to be injected over 2-4 weeks!
Thats the point, it is the Bodybuilding steroid ‘Gurus’ like the Bill and Anthony Roberts etc… with their own personal research and use of the drugs and knowledge of the different ester profiles that have made the educated decision to inject this product on a more frequent basis.

To us it make total sense, the prop needs this administration to reach steady blood levels, and the isocap and decanoate esters will follow suite. But try to convince a doctor that a drug with fast and lasting action needs to be dosed 3x a week! Doctors are more than happy to give you 1 injection of 200mg per two weeks, with blood levels approaching baseline by the next injection, than to use a protocol that will give a better release of the drug, but also could lead to the doc in question being barred from practice due to a ‘reckless and dangerous’ administration of this popular bodybuilding drug.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Nich wrote:
“…I dont think a doc would advise you to incorrectly pin a test blend in such a way that would mess with your levels…”

I agree with the rest Nich, BUT this isnt true - most docs havent a FUCKING clue about the specifics of androgen use other than the basics and some media hype surrounding the bodybuilding world.

Thats the point, it is the Bodybuilding steroid ‘Gurus’ like the Bill and Anthony Roberts etc… with their own personal research and use of the drugs and knowledge of the different ester profiles that have made the educated decision to inject this product on a more frequent basis.

To us it make total sense, the prop needs this administration to reach steady blood levels, and the isocap and decanoate esters will follow suite. But try to convince a doctor that a drug with fast and lasting action needs to be dosed 3x a week! Doctors are more than happy to give you 1 injection of 200mg per two weeks, with blood levels approaching baseline by the next injection, than to use a protocol that will give a better release of the drug, but also could lead to the doc in question being barred from practice due to a ‘reckless and dangerous’ administration of this popular bodybuilding drug.

Brook[/quote]

sorry for the misinformation then.maybe I hold my hopes for docs too high,which as time goes by I am loosing that faith for them

but the guy would still know how to open and draw from an ampule. :slight_smile:

[quote]Nich wrote:
Brook wrote:
Nich wrote:

Brook

sorry for the misinformation then.maybe I hold my hopes for docs too high,which as time goes by I am loosing that faith for them

but the guy would still know how to open and draw from an ampule. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Hey Brook,
While I won’t disagree with your conclusions about doctors, I will say that it is the patients’ responsibility to understand what is being put in their bodies. By doing some research the person should get an idea as to how knowledgeable the doc is and if an Endo’s input would be more appropriate.

I guess I’m not really disagreeing or agreeing with you at all, just pointing out that we are giving info for bodybuilding purposes, not medical. Just saying this so the OP doesn’t think the info relayed to him by his doctor gives him a free pass to sound ignorant.

I thought it was more common for Doctors to prescribe Cyp or Enanthate rather than sustanon? Or is sust common with TRT? That’s partly why I was calling BS on the OP’s claims.

Nich - I wasnt trying to correct you mate - just pointing out that the info we now take for granted is still cutting edge in the GP/PCP community!
And yeah - he fuckin should be able to pop and draw from an amp!! whats that about? :wink:

Bone - You are right of course… but say for example i got on TRT - and my doctor said i had to inject 200mg 1x/wk…

For one, it is hard to show any real ‘knowledge’ of AAS as i dont want my GP to know QUITE how much i am into this, as the script will be withdrawn quicker than you can say androgen replacement therapy… And for two - i KNOW that if i start showing i know more than my doctor on ANY medical subject, or even thinking that i do, you can bet your bottom dollar he will get pissed and be more likely to stick his heels in and not budge on the matter. They hate you thinking you know what is wrong most of the time - whereas with the many types of therapist we have these days, they all seem to understand that what the patient/client actually thinks is wrong - often is!

You are right that it is up to the individual how they deal with this problem (the fact that doctors are in the dark ages in relation to steroid dosing for HRT) - but more often than not, confronting the doctor and explaining with all your reasonable diplomacy WHY exactly it is, that the injections need to be more regular, is highly unlikely to lead to a more frequent dosing schedule… ALL doctors hate their patients thinking they know shit.

It’s a - “…I went to medical school for 6 years you know… Did you? Well shut the fuck up and get diagnosed…” sorta thing…

When i go on TRT, i will be dosing 2x p/w at least of course - but unless i have a great, sexy, horny, female fantasy doctor - i shall not be discussing that with them. ;D

brook

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Nich - I wasnt trying to correct you mate - just pointing out that the info we now take for granted is still cutting edge in the GP/PCP community!
And yeah - he fuckin should be able to pop and draw from an amp!! whats that about? :wink:

Bone - You are right of course… but say for example i got on TRT - and my doctor said i had to inject 200mg 1x/wk…

For one, it is hard to show any real ‘knowledge’ of AAS as i dont want my GP to know QUITE how much i am into this, as the script will be withdrawn quicker than you can say androgen replacement therapy… And for two - i KNOW that if i start showing i know more than my doctor on ANY medical subject, or even thinking that i do, you can bet your bottom dollar he will get pissed and be more likely to stick his heels in and not budge on the matter. They hate you thinking you know what is wrong most of the time - whereas with the many types of therapist we have these days, they all seem to understand that what the patient/client actually thinks is wrong - often is!

You are right that it is up to the individual how they deal with this problem (the fact that doctors are in the dark ages in relation to steroid dosing for HRT) - but more often than not, confronting the doctor and explaining with all your reasonable diplomacy WHY exactly it is, that the injections need to be more regular, is highly unlikely to lead to a more frequent dosing schedule… ALL doctors hate their patients thinking they know shit.

It’s a - “…I went to medical school for 6 years you know… Did you? Well shut the fuck up and get diagnosed…” sorta thing…

When i go on TRT, i will be dosing 2x p/w at least of course - but unless i have a great, sexy, horny, female fantasy doctor - i shall not be discussing that with them. ;D

brook

Brook[/quote]

10 4

[quote] Brook wrote:

brook

Brook[/quote]

I Would expect that if i do spew stuff that is contrary to someone elses knowledge that someone else in the know would speak up and correct it.I never take offence I graciously say I am sorry for the misinformation and thank you for schooling me a bit more :slight_smile: after all that is why I am here.

Have you BEEN to the doctors office? J/K!

Maybe i have just had some shitty docs…!

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Have you BEEN to the doctors office? J/K!

Maybe i have just had some shitty docs…!

Brook[/quote]

I have yes and I didnt get what I wanted,
infact yes they were all shitty docs

DAMNIT YOUR RIGHT!!!

I would just thihnk that if you finally got allowed a script for TRT than the doc had to be in the know because a total fucktard would be scared to perscribe it.