Ampule Bottles

hello.

oregon sustanon250 bottles appear hard plastic or glass.

what if one were to have trouble puncturing the vessel with the needle?

thanks.

ok i guess from a search you snap the top off where the white band is.

cant see how it is air tight then & how you can inject ait into the amplue or hold upside down.

hmm.

annoying.

It sounds like you don’t actually have the amps in front of you or else this wouldn’t be so complicated. I’ve never used and amp before but I do know that they are SINGLE USE ONLY. You open the top and put the needle/syringe in and draw out the liquid. Inject the liquid using proper procedure. The inside of a syringe is sterile so you can leave oil in there and put a new needle on the next time you use it.

Most Organon amps have a ring around the neck and a dot on the neck. Snap it on the dot. It usually pops off clean. You can also get an amp opener from some research supply places.

dude i do have in front of me.

there are contrsadicting instructions online.

first method (for ampules with soft puncturable tops)
1: insert needle. tuern upside down. draw out fluid.

2: for solid glass/plastic ampules. snap off top along line. PUT FILTER NEEDLE ON ( FILTERS OUT MICRO SHARDS) insert and suck out oil ( YOU CANT TURN UPSIDE DOWN SO HARD TO GET AIR PRESSURE RIGHT TO SUCK OUT)

the sustanon ampules all are solid & have a line obviously where u snap top off (wont be air tight) also looks like to be safe i need filter needles.

:confused: hmmm
hope i dont have micro shars in my thigh now.

this dam awkward.
sticking in leg was simple getting outta bottle proving puzzling

You don’t need to hold it upside down to draw it out.Just snap off the top and draw it out.

oh magick62d thanks.

but it says in medical report you are supposed to use a filter needle to draw the oil out as fragments could get into oil as u snap :confused:

ever heard of this?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FSS/is_5_15/ai_n17215448

It’s not hard at all.I thought the same way you are thinking but it’s very easy.

thanks big sexy.
missd your post.

well i was shitting 4 injection and THAT was frikkin easier than i thought. it was setting dam syringe up that was hard part.

ok well still think this micro shards is a viable topic.

no-one bothered by potential risk?

I don’t think the filter is needed from personal experience.Plus my girlfriend was a paramedic for several years and used amps.Also ER nurses draw straight out of amps with no filter.

First of all learn to write a proper sentance. You sound like a douche.

Second of all if a piece of glass is small enough to get sucked up through the needle it is small enough to not pose a risk.

And the online instructions aren’t contradictory. There are instructions for two DIFFERENT types of containers. Use the instructions that apply to your product.

Slightly off topic… how often are you injecting the sust??

Micro shards are like milk…they do a body good! :wink: Never seen it be such an issue. I use amps, and never seem to have that problem. I wrap the amp in a paper towel, and give it a quick snap. Once in a great while, I have an amp that won’t snap easily. Take a metal nail file, and scour the amp below the dot, and it snaps. Piece of cake. (They are air tight by the way) Glass breaks very easily after you scratch it.

This is why this site got old. I am just shaking my head in disbelief…

This is one of the most surreal posts I have ever read on this entire forum.

W.
T.
F.

And okay, just to set things straight (though I’m not sure if it will do any good)

The glass bottles with the rubber top are VIALS, they are not ampules. Ampules are made completely of glass and the top snaps off. And being that ampules are FAR easier to draw from than vials, I don’t see what the problem is. If this is this complicated I think you should stay far, FAR away from steroids for a long time. Like forever.

Don’t say you weren’t warned when you fuck yourself up.

wait,wait what the hell is going on?

step one opening that thing - YouTube

step 2 drawing - YouTube

if yours dont look like this then you must be dense because this is an ampule ok
if you dont grasp this concept then you should stay away because you will mess yourself up badly one day.

I’ve gotten the impression that the OP is either way to young or way to uneducated to even consider using. I’m regretting the fact I may have helped him fuck himself up

I probably wont lose any sleep though… OP give us some background info… and don’t lie.

Slightly off topic… how often are you injecting the sust?? <<

once every 10 or 14 days.

ps, bonez217 judging by your piccy i think you need to work out on your left hand side a little bit more it appears slightly smaller than the right side in photo. :slight_smile:

[quote]t-guy wrote:
Slightly off topic… how often are you injecting the sust?? <<

once every 10 or 14 days.

ps, bonez217 judging by your piccy i think you need to work out on your left hand side a little bit more it appears slightly smaller than the right side in photo. :)[/quote]

Yea that doesn’t surprise me at all… I figured you were going to say once a week. Saying 2 weeks just makes you sound like a troll.

If I wanted your opinion I would have asked. Put up a few pics of yourself before you start rediculous threads like this. And your more than welcomed to not post here anymore until you get a clue.