Amount Per Bottle

So, I was talking with someone over text messages. They would not tell me any names of anything they had, but they mentioned that he had bottles of “stuff” that were 30 and 60ml. I was under the impression that most shit came in 1ml vials, like Test E and shit. I’m not on, never been, I research a lot, used the search box in the upper right corner.

I was just wondering what comes in a bottle that would be 30ml or 60ml? Could be anything I assume, but the fact that I’ve heard of and seen it in much smaller vials makes me wonder what the hell is in these massive (relative) bottles?

Big?

How about 250 mL bottles of Equipoise?

That is big.

On your question: no way to determine from that.

Sounds like you were texting with an idiot or an asshole.

Oh, no doubt lol. Sorry for my ignorance, I mean I’ve been looking for what comes in these bottles, most searches give me orals and shit. I was just wondering what comes in such bottles and if the same shit normally found in smaller vials could also be found in bottles of that size. Trust me, I try to shy away from the steroid forum, but when I asked him, well what kind of injectables do you have, and he said “I have a bunch of shit in either 30 or 60ml bottles” I was expecting to hear “I have some ml vials of such and such.”

A lot a research chemicals come in those sizes.

Most oils will be in 1ml amps or 10ml vials, although they do make other sizes.

Tell him that there arent feds watching his text messages.

yes shy away we’re all evil criminals taking shortcuts over here. and yes i’ve had teh same shit in 1mL AMPS that ive had in 30mL VIALS. why do you care so much about what he has?

No, I shy away because people that ask dumb questions get murdered by flame on here lol. Burning is the scariest way to die. I care because perhaps he could be a connection in the future ;). Idk why he wouldn’t tell me, silly Canadian. So this shit isn’t necessarily fake as shit?

There was nothing problematic about the amounts stated.

So that leaves us with the rest of it and the overall impression.

Everything else about it just shouts “credibility” from the rooftop. I’d trust this fellow implicitly.

i dunno i sometimes wonder if drowning would be worse… or ass raped by some ronnie coleman sized dude with a mans sized arm for a schlong and he fucks yo insides up and poof your dead…

but anyway no it doesnt mean its fake, homebrew prob, or maybe a UG but you would want to know what your buying anyway? seems like a stroker

Well, I mean, I was thinking about letting him watch my house and newborn because he seemed so normal. But seriously, I just wanted to know that shit came in bottles like that. I mean, I would have asked this question had I just read about 30ml bottles or saw it on TV or some shit. The guy really wasn’t the important part, I was just interested in whether shit came in bottles that big and that there is a variety of stuff that does. Thanks

[quote]Game_over wrote:
i dunno i sometimes wonder if drowning would be worse… or ass raped by some ronnie coleman sized dude with a mans sized arm for a schlong and he fucks yo insides up and poof your dead…[/quote]

That is a difficult decision???

i was originally talking about burning and drowning then my mind wandered…my bad lol i think we all would take burning or drowning over that one

So, I gagged a little thinking about that. I guess the only think worse would be being on fire while raped by a coleman-esque man-beast.

ah you win there

Death by Flaming Coleman-Cock!

Saying, “Yeah Buddy!” as he makes you his woman. Anyway OP, bottles or vials. When I think bottles I see a recycled bottle of Evian with a label that says Testosterona Enantato. More than likely your ‘friend’ brewed up 30mL or 60mL and had to store it in an appropriate size container. Nothing worth writing home about.

thing is, if you were talking oils… then you gonna be paying a fair whack for a 60ml bottle…

but its a cycle i guess…

but for me mostly larger volumes are oral.

10ml are IM oil IME

JME

Brook
edited… oils not orals…

[quote]BJammin wrote:
So, I gagged a little thinking about that. I guess the only think worse would be being on fire while raped by a coleman-esque man-beast.[/quote]

Whilst drowning?

In man juice?