Amount of Powder Shipped

just out of curiousity i was wondering how much powder is optimal for shipping to the US? where would one be drawing the line?

thanks…

oh p.s, from somewhere in europe.

The amount of powder? Usually the equivalent of pi in grams.

You better be careful, getting caught with it a felony. I would say no more than an 8ball wrapped up in a lb of pepper.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The amount of powder? Usually the equivalent of pi in grams.[/quote]

but what kind of pi?
apple,custard,I know blueberry?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The amount of powder? Usually the equivalent of pi in grams.[/quote]

since pi is 3.14159265358979323846 could i just round up???

[quote]T_Driver wrote:
Makavali wrote:
The amount of powder? Usually the equivalent of pi in grams.

since pi is 3.14159265358979323846 could i just round up???[/quote]

Deviating will probably result in the feds busting you.

put it in your bum

I was going to respond earlier but figured you would get decent replies, but I guess not.

I’ve read numerous times on other boards that there is a weight that you don’t want to go over, if I recall correctly it’s more than 10 less than 12 grams of powder.

And it also depends what zip code you are in, since that determines which customs you go through since one has the reputation for being harsher than the other.

I would do research on both of those to get the specifics.

-RB

[quote]dpower wrote:
put it in your bum[/quote]

lol, in this case i’d be more worried about length and gerth than weight.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I was going to respond earlier but figured you would get decent replies, but I guess not.

I’ve read numerous times on other boards that there is a weight that you don’t want to go over, if I recall correctly it’s more than 10 less than 12 grams of powder.

And it also depends what zip code you are in, since that determines which customs you go through since one has the reputation for being harsher than the other.

-RB[/quote]

thanks rb. i did do a bit of browsing the net and considering some of these guys are (allegedely) having some decent sized stacks of amps and or vials shipped i would’ve hoped it would’ve been more than that. rather error on the side of caution and not take a chance, though. tiz why i asked. besides, i thought it would be an interesting question. i guess it is getting a little interesting.

thanks again…

[quote]T_Driver wrote:
retailboy wrote:

-RB

thanks rb. i did do a bit of browsing the net and considering some of these guys are (allegedely) having some decent sized stacks of amps and or vials shipped i would rather error on the side of caution and not take a chance. tiz why i asked. besides,i thought it would be an interesting question. i guess it is getting a little interesting. 10 to 12 grams is far more than i would do so i feel a little better. thanks again…
[/quote]

Sent you a PM

NM I’ll just post it here:

“If your zipcode starts with a number less than six yor international pack goes through the East Coast port of entry and it is pretty safe in my opinion. Personally I wouldn’t order internationally if I had a zipcode starting 6 or above as it goes through San francisco and SF customs is a pain in the ass. I believe I have this correct although many good sources tell me they routinely get gear through SF just like East Coast but that has not been my experience. Ask Alin or whoever what the actual seizure rate is for your zipcode and they are obligated to be honest.”

It’s not just this one guy saying this, a lot of people are confirming this.

-RB

I personally would stay away from powder. Even if the source is legit, and product is as well. IF your card just happens to get pulled, and your pack is tracked to you…you’re in some big shit. Even with 10grams of powder. Importing raw powder with the INTENT to MANUFACTURE. Why else would you import it? You can’t deny your intent to the law. Just my two cents. If you’re really so hard up that you feel the need to make your own, send me a pm for some better advice.

You go from being a so called “little fish” who most LE would most likely look over, to a manufacturer. What’s to stop them from slapping on “with intent to distribute”?? Think you have a chance at proving otherwise?

Someone I know, for quite legitimate prohormone research, needed some testosterone as starting material for a reaction, and was sent 100 grams from China labelled as DHEA, from an entirely reputable supplier in the supplement industry who in fact ships amounts such as 100 g of in fact DHEA. One would think, no problem.

However this person received a call from Fed-Ex saying it had been taken by Customs and was taken to a lab for chemical analysis.

Kudos to Fed-Ex, btw!

A while later the person received a letter from the Department of Homeland Security, of all places, on the subject and confirming that chemical analysis revealed it to be testosterone and offering the opportunity to claim it.

Nothing happened beyond that.

Wasn’t in practice, at least in this instance, any worse than 10 grams or whatever would have been, or at least not if the 10 grams had also been seized for analysis. Frankly a special shipment of 10 g of DHEA from China would have been much weirder than 100 g, but who knows how Customs thinks.

However, that is not to say that the same would necessarily hold true in another situation. Certainly if there had been a controlled delivery 100 g would not have gone over well.

It’s interesting that Fed-Ex was so on the ball. I have to wonder, if the government could not arrange a controlled delivery by the scheduled (next day or whatever) delivery date, wouldn’t one then know that something was wrong.

While I haven’t seen an overseas black-market steroid supplier offering to use Fed-Ex, I have to wonder if there wouldn’t be something to going that route if possible.

thanks folks. hope i’m not getting anywhere close to sourcing, but the site in question does require signed delivery. i haven’t see one negative remark by said source and to the contrary have seen some t-members give praise to them. certainly the signed delivery sounds scary, but alot of users that have been around for quite awhile seem to think it’s alright. thanks again for your resonses…