T Nation

Ammonia

We need a place to show appreciation to ammonia and all of its glory. Thank you ammonia.

I hate that shit, its awesome for a clogged nose or to fuck with friends though. I haven’t found that it has helped me ‘psych up’ anymore then music of just myself.

1 Like

It really amps me up for a big meal.

You amp me up for a big meal.

Amp you up with gravy, you big dirty man.

It’s really powerful stuff if you mix it with bleach.

Snorting that shit raised my 1RM by 60lbs!1!11!

You continue to shock and amaze me you overstuffed pervert. Hows the V-Diet coming along?

Oh its great, it really taught me to cut out all vegetables. My Budweiser and drumsticks ice cream was very anabolic tonight.

I just had a soy shake myself, I hear phytoestrogens are the key to gyno!

I’m slightly addicted. I’m not afraid to admit it.

Some people drink coffee in the morning to get them going, others just snort ammonia…no biggie…

Ammonia doesn’t do crap for me. The first time I tried it all I thought was, “Really? That’s it?”

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Ammonia doesn’t do crap for me. The first time I tried it all I thought was, “Really? That’s it?”[/quote]

lol did you use it right, I have nose tork so you can’t really fuck it up. But the caps you have to pop them and take a huge whiff, if you felt ‘nothing’ you must be immune to its smell or something. Its definitely not a pleasant experience, feels like icy air being shoved into your brain.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this before, but then again im pretty much a complete newb on most topics, could someone point me to a site or be kind enough to explain what this does and all that jazz

On the contrary, I think it is a very pleasant experience!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Ammonia doesn’t do crap for me. The first time I tried it all I thought was, “Really? That’s it?”[/quote]

If I use it too much, or if I’m really beat into the ground overtrained, I’ll hit a cap and it won’t do anything, which’ll piss me off, which then helps me get the lift. So either way…

I’ve recently upgraded to nose torq. They say you’re supposed to waft it to your face, but I can’t help but inhale.

[quote]shizen wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Ammonia doesn’t do crap for me. The first time I tried it all I thought was, “Really? That’s it?”

lol did you use it right, I have nose tork so you can’t really fuck it up. But the caps you have to pop them and take a huge whiff, if you felt ‘nothing’ you must be immune to its smell or something. Its definitely not a pleasant experience, feels like icy air being shoved into your brain. [/quote]

I used to work in cold storage where as a refrigerant we used anhydrous ammonia.

too much will kill you.
it seeks out water thats why its like icy air it sucks the water out of the air and tha tmakes for a cooling effect.
I remember one leak there was a cloud that ran along the ground about 3 feet high and spilled into the bay.
was kinda cool but we couldnt come within several yards of the place.
I was on the emergency response team so I was all walking around in the stuff looking for dead animals or people.
didnt find people but the seagulls and crows along with one harbor seal had to be cleaned up.

R.I.P Sally the harbor seal you were a little too curious huh

I used to use ammonia, but now I use a mix of oxycontin, drain-o, and absinthe. Helps me set PR’s.

I use it on days when I’m not in the best mood or I’m really dragging ass, helps hit some big weights despite what would otherwise be a weak day.

I like the way you can’t smell and your nose bleeds if you use too much.