T Nation

Ammonia Capsules

Not sure if this is allowed but I am struggling to find any online. Everywhere is sold out and I’m down to my last 3. Any one know a place that has them in stock? I do not like the ammonia bottles. I break a capsule and toss it in the bottle to get a few uses out of them. The actual bottles put me on my ass if I hit it too hard.

Have you ever tried the towelettes? Plenty of those available, but google shop honeywell north ammonia or get on ebay. I see plenty of ampules on ebay.

1 Like

Not sure if I trust eBay. Idk felt like everyone moved away from that in early 2000s. Never tried the towelettes. Maybe I’ll give them a shot. Apparently there is a shortage of the capsules. Shits ridiculous anymore.

Yeah it’s a bit crazy out there but Ebay should be fine. I’ve bought plenty on there but yeah look up honeywell north on the googles, it’s not ebay but i saw quite a few sites selling some, I might even purchase some.

I love skull smash but I don’t need to get knocked on my ass, most of the time I train without any tork or ammonia, I really only start to use it when i’m doing attempt selections for a meet.

So many people hammer it every time they train, it definitely isn’t great for you lol

1 Like

I’ve been using it on my top sets lately. Hard to get hyped up anymore

1 Like