Ammonia Caps

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
unrelated: Benedikt Magnusson is the most awesome DLer ever. everyone is on andy boltons dick but Benny puts on a damn good show.[/quote]

I would say that you are wrong, but I don’t particularly enjoy arguing with retards that know nothing about powerlifting. So you keep on believing that he is the best there is.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
unrelated: Benedikt Magnusson is the most awesome DLer ever. everyone is on andy boltons dick but Benny puts on a damn good show.

I would say that you are wrong, but I don’t particularly enjoy arguing with retards that know nothing about powerlifting. So you keep on believing that he is the best there is.[/quote]

how am i wrong that benedikt magnusson puts on a good show? thats what im basing my opinion off of, not who has the highest total

so fuck off. stop looking for an excuse to show your smugness of being a PLer what do you bench like 100 pounds? wow thats wicked fucking impressive.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
unrelated: Benedikt Magnusson is the most awesome DLer ever. everyone is on andy boltons dick but Benny puts on a damn good show.

I would say that you are wrong, but I don’t particularly enjoy arguing with retards that know nothing about powerlifting. So you keep on believing that he is the best there is.[/quote]

He wasn’t calling Benedikt the best DLer ever, he doesn’t hold the WR so he’s not the best. He called him the most awesome DLer ever and I tend to agree with him. He puts on a better show than most and is a pretty cool guy to boot.

buckeye girl wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

I would say that you are wrong, but I don’t particularly enjoy arguing with retards that know nothing about powerlifting. So you keep on believing that he is the best there is.

how am i wrong that benedikt magnusson puts on a good show? thats what im basing my opinion off of, not who has the highest total

so fuck off. stop looking for an excuse to show your smugness of being a PLer what do you bench like 100 pounds? wow thats wicked fucking impressive.[/quote]

You did call him “the most awesome DLer ever”…

So fuck off. Stop looking for an excuse to let everyone here know exactly how much of an idiot you are. Didnt you run a cycle of Havoc and not gain shit and then start to freak out because you started without having your PCT on hand and get scared that it wasnt going to show up? Wicked fucking impressive.

Maybe you should sell your computer and use the money to help keep the heat on in your mom’s house. I hear its pretty cold up in Mass. this time of year.

Oh yeah, and those sunglasses scream “I really want a cock meat sandwich”…is that the look you were going for?

buckeye girl wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

so fuck off. stop looking for an excuse to show your smugness of being a PLer what do you bench like 100 pounds? wow thats wicked fucking impressive.[/quote]

x2

I think some people need to get off Live’s ass and actually read his posts.

I too find Benedikt’s antics to be rather entertaining. And for the record “most awesome DLer” simply means coolest… most entertaining… maybe most bad ass… NOT strongest…

If he meant to say Benedikt was the strongest… he would’ve said it. :wink:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

So fuck off. Stop looking for an excuse to let everyone here know exactly how much of an idiot you are. Didnt you run a cycle of Havoc and not gain shit and then start to freak out because you started without having your PCT on hand and get scared that it wasnt going to show up? Wicked fucking impressive.

Maybe you should sell your computer and use the money to help keep the heat on in your mom’s house. I hear its pretty cold up in Mass. this time of year.

Oh yeah, and those sunglasses scream “I really want a cock meat sandwich”…is that the look you were going for?[/quote]

Maybe you should fuck off instead of insulting the guy for every little thing. Personal attacks don’t make you any better than any idiot on any internet forum.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

Maybe you should fuck off instead of insulting the guy for every little thing. Personal attacks don’t make you any better than any idiot on any internet forum.[/quote]

Whatever you say little guy.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

Maybe you should fuck off instead of insulting the guy for every little thing. Personal attacks don’t make you any better than any idiot on any internet forum.

Whatever you say little guy.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

It doesn’t take a big man to see Buckeye girl was insulting Live and then you hopped in too. For no reason too (not in this thread).

Oh, and thanks for calling me ‘little guy’ just like every other creative individual…

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
4est wrote:
This is the good stuff - from MonsterMuscle.com

[photo]20360[/photo]

A fresh bottle will kick your ass.

4est have you compared this to regular caps? I typically just order the caps from elite but I was thinking about getting this stuff next time as it looks like it will last longer since I go through it pretty quick.[/quote]

If you keep the bottle sealed tight, it will last for months. A fresh bottle will hit you when held about 6" below your nose. I can only only take deep whiffs of it while moving the bottle back and forth. Monster Muscle ammonia is a lot stronger than Crain’s ammonia. BTW, you can easily inhale enough of this to just “lock up” and have to delay a lift.

PS - I can’t really compare it to caps as I’ve never used them.

[quote]4est wrote:
MikeyKBiatch wrote:
4est wrote:
This is the good stuff - from MonsterMuscle.com

[photo]20360[/photo]

A fresh bottle will kick your ass.

4est have you compared this to regular caps? I typically just order the caps from elite but I was thinking about getting this stuff next time as it looks like it will last longer since I go through it pretty quick.

If you keep the bottle sealed tight, it will last for months. A fresh bottle will hit you when held about 6" below your nose. I can only only take deep whiffs of it while moving the bottle back and forth. Monster Muscle ammonia is a lot stronger than Crain’s ammonia. BTW, you can easily inhale enough of this to just “lock up” and have to delay a lift.

PS - I can’t really compare it to caps as I’ve never used them.[/quote]

Thanks 4est

[quote]4est wrote:
A fresh bottle will hit you when held about 6" below your nose. I can only only take deep whiffs of it while moving the bottle back and forth. BTW, you can easily inhale enough of this to just “lock up” and have to delay a lift.
[/quote]

I think this should be at the top of the thread.

I’d have ordered some and tried to shove that bottle up my nose and just pass out. haha

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

Whatever you say little guy.[/quote]

arent you like 5’7? lmao

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

so fuck off. stop looking for an excuse to show your smugness of being a PLer what do you bench like 100 pounds? wow thats wicked fucking impressive.

Oh yeah, and those sunglasses scream “I really want a cock meat sandwich”…is that the look you were going for?[/quote]

yea, i actually lost 12 pounds and got gyno.