Amit Sapir - 16 Weeks Out

Here are some shots of Amit Sapir. A bodybuilder I’ve been coaching for 3 years.

He is 16 weeks out, 4 more weeks of mass building left before we start the pre-contest diet.

Thighs!

Triceps!

Wow lol. That’s why you get paid the big bucks =p. Do you have pictures of him doing any other poses? Also whats his height, weight, and expected contest weight?

Looks like you’re doing a hell of a job!

that’s a great job sir
wish you guys good luck in the coming competition
not that you need any luck from the look of him
hahahaha

Looks like he’s in “decent” condition as is too, and his girth is impressive. Is he one of your BBer’s with his pro card?

Now that is one THICK dude! Can’t wait to see how he cuts down, should still look tremendous with that type of density.

S

How tall is he?

Looking great! That is one thick beast.

Keep us updated, definitely.

“Amit” sounds like an Indian name. If so, there’s hope for me yet :slight_smile:

[quote]enrac wrote:
“Amit” sounds like an Indian name. If so, there’s hope for me yet :)[/quote]

Nah, he’s from Israel

[quote]red04 wrote:
Looks like he’s in “decent” condition as is too, and his girth is impressive. Is he one of your BBer’s with his pro card?[/quote]

Yep

[quote]red04 wrote:
Looks like he’s in “decent” condition as is too, and his girth is impressive. Is he one of your BBer’s with his pro card?[/quote]

It’s the leanest he’s been before starting a pre-contest diet. I would expect him to be around 210lbs on 5’4’’ in contest shape. He was 165lbs in contest shape when we started working together.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Now that is one THICK dude! Can’t wait to see how he cuts down, should still look tremendous with that type of density.

S
[/quote]

He’s a former olympic lifter and also did compete in powerlifting (with a 500+ bench and 700+ squat and dead) this off-season. The guy kept getting stronger all through last year’s pre. He was setting new PR every week right up to 2 weeks before the show.

Super hard worker. Pre-contest we do 2 sessions per day… strength in the morning and bodybuilding in the afternoon, plus 1 or 2 cardio sessions per day.

Very impressive. Congrats to both of you. I say that because if interviewed together he would talk about your stellar guidance and you would talk about his stellar commitment =]

5’4 210? Holy shit haha, that is one compact dude.

Did he lift in the Olympics with the rings on his shoulder?

[quote]enrac wrote:
“Amit” sounds like an Indian name. If so, there’s hope for me yet :)[/quote]

Lol did you look at him?

Extremely impressive:) I can’t wait until I look like that! His side-chest is incredible. Reminds me alot of Kevin Levrone’s :slight_smile: