T Nation

America's Most Miserable Cities

I saw this and found it interesting. No surprise that the mistake by the lake is #1.

Misery comes from within.

FUCKING REAGAN

Pitbull, you will forever be a victim if you continue to blame dead people.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Pitbull, you will forever be a victim if you continue to blame dead people.
[/quote]

Reagan did me a favor but fucked a large potion of America. I do not live in an old steel town; I have a better life than the Mill could have afforded me. But Regan screwed America plain and simple

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Pitbull, you will forever be a victim if you continue to blame dead people.
[/quote]

Reagan did me a favor but fucked a large potion of America. I do not live in an old steel town; I have a better life than the Mill could have afforded me. But Regan screwed America plain and simple[/quote]

Are you talking about Ronald Reagan or Donald Regan?

Now I know why The Drew Carry show was so depressing… besides not being funny.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Pitbull, you will forever be a victim if you continue to blame dead people.
[/quote]

Reagan did me a favor but fucked a large potion of America. I do not live in an old steel town; I have a better life than the Mill could have afforded me. But Regan screwed America plain and simple[/quote]

Are you talking about Ronald Reagan or Donald Regan? [/quote]

RONALD probably wouldn’t like Donald either:)

Damn, Ohio was about every third city on that list. Poor Ohio.

[quote]blake2616 wrote:
Damn, Ohio was about every third city on that list. Poor Ohio. [/quote]

We had our Rennaisance in the 80s and 90s, but blew it by keeping the same old system in place – oppressive taxes and regulations, top-heavy government.

Now we’ll just have to see if Great Depression II brings about real and substantive change.

Canton?

and Akron?

Huh?

Akron’s miserable if the Cavs don’t get in the playoffs?

That’s the only problem they got?

Did the author ever bother to visit these cities or is he just talking out his ass?

And HH, Great Depression II’s just the last nail in the coffin.

Quick, someone find out where Kurt Badenhausen lives and we can rip on his town.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]blake2616 wrote:
Damn, Ohio was about every third city on that list. Poor Ohio. [/quote]

We had our Rennaisance in the 80s and 90s, but blew it by keeping the same old system in place – oppressive taxes and regulations, top-heavy government.

Now we’ll just have to see if Great Depression II brings about real and substantive change.
[/quote]

You are right they should have revamped that steel industry, if they had the orders for the steel that used to be produced with the technology and the production of today, America would have a thriving steel industry

Buffalo in the top 10, no surprise there. And lol @ them listing failing sport teams for every other city and not mentioning the Bills.

who gives a fuck about sports teams when judging a city. The Red Wings kick ass but Detroit is still a shit hole.

How did they miss Camden NJ?

[quote]hedo wrote:
How did they miss Camden NJ?[/quote]

or Baltimore…murder capital of the world.

Oh I forgot to smile :slight_smile: