T Nation

Americans SAVED America

While all of the American rubes were worried about their x-boxes, cell phones, or which drug they were going to take last week, Average American civilians fought for and preserved YOUR freedoms.

1. The politicians in Washington were SET to ram an immigration bill that would have swamped America with another 100 million poor, unskilled, 3rd World minority immigrants. Ever been to South Florida or Southern California? Both are shithole dumps, infested with illegal immigrants and the associated problems (high crime and rampant gang warfare, hospitals closing because of the financial burden of illegals, poor schools etc…). Miami used to be a nice Southern city a generation ago until the illegal invasion turned it into the dump it is now. Ditto for Los Angeles. This bill would’ve paved the way for the rest of the country to turn into Miami/LA look-a-likes, effectively destroying the country and our culture.

AVERAGE AMERICANS…SWAMPED the politicians with more ANGRY PHONE CALLS than they have ever had in history. THE BILL WAS DEFEATED.

1. Some Politicians, hungry for more power, pointed the finger at talk radio for getting people fired up. Some Politicians were set to try and end talk radio. BUT…A bill passed last week to give more protection for talk radio…a nice vicory.

Talk radio gives YOU a chance to call in and be HEARD. Once they shut down talk radio…they take away YOUR voice too.

Wow. That’s a pretty xenophobic post.

Talk radio is mind numbing Republican bullshit, although the dittoheads that call in are kind of amusing.

It was good old Nancy Pelosi involved in trying to shut out talk radio I believe.

About time government remembered they are supposed to represent the people isn’t. it.

I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome.

Ignoring the xenophobia in your post, I didn’t particularly like the immigration bill.

Wish people would do that about the war though…

I always thought lax immigration was a policy that was favored by pro-biz Republicans? Bush’s stance on immigration confuses the hell out of me.

Anyone wanna explain?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Ignoring the xenophobia in your post, I didn’t particularly like the immigration bill.

I always thought lax immigration was a policy that was favored by pro-biz Republicans? Bush’s stance on immigration confuses the hell out of me.

Anyone wanna explain?

[/quote]

I am confused also. If the illegal immigrants are made legal won’t they have to be paid minimum wage? I mean they won’t be cheap labor anymore so wouldn’t that really hurt business?

This is a pretty informative video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

Anyone wanna explain?

I am confused also. If the illegal immigrants are made legal won’t they have to be paid minimum wage? I mean they won’t be cheap labor anymore so wouldn’t that really hurt business?

[/quote]

They wouldn’t hurt business, they would still hurt America…

Studies show that legalizing the current illegal population would result in a huge deficit(something like 2.5 trillion).

Unskilled laborers tend to put in much less money than they take out, something like a 5,000 per person difference.