American's More Pro-Life

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
And you ignored the larger point he made in the name of trying to nitpick–namely that there is a long legal tradition of regulating what a person can and can’t do with his or her own body, and I can think of a number examples other than the two above. But that argument is really beside the point as I posted above.[/quote]

True. But that doesn’t make that legal tradition any less idiotic.

Get over it. It’s not going to ever be banned. You lost. Be done.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Get over it. It’s not going to ever be banned. You lost. Be done.[/quote]

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. People are beginning to see that massacring babies is wrong. I know you haven’t quite figured that out yet but I still have faith that you will.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Makavali wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Makavali, the number seems directly proportional to your anger. Am I wrong? :slight_smile: heh.

I’m not angry. I find it hilarious that you think you have the right to legislate what a woman does with her body.

With all due respect my friend, that argument has been tested and been found to be ineffective. If it had any merit then prostitution would be legal as well as suicide.

[/quote]

And lo and behold, in most civilized countries both are legal.

A fucking fetus isn’t a fucking human being. It doesn’t have a sense of being. Fucking Christians always sticking their finger in everything. I say mass produced them, make they available to labs in order to make greater leaps in the unlocking the human genome. So one day we can look up and say, “We don’t need you.”

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
A fucking fetus isn’t a fucking human being. It doesn’t have a sense of being. Fucking Christians always sticking their finger in everything. I say mass produced them, make they available to labs in order to make greater leaps in the unlocking the human genome. So one day we can look up and say, “We don’t need you.” [/quote]

how delightfully blasphemous

A fucking fetus isn’t a fucking human being.[/quote]

Uhhh…by what definition? I challenge you to find any reputable source with a definition of a human being that would exclude a fetus.

Neither does a 2 year old.

[quote]
Fucking Christians always sticking their finger in everything. I say mass produced them, make they available to labs in order to make greater leaps in the unlocking the human genome. So one day we can look up and say, “We don’t need you.” [/quote]

The pro-life stance transcends religion and the argument need not depend on Christianity. Take your religion bashing elsewhere.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
A fucking fetus isn’t a fucking human being.

Uhhh…by what definition? I challenge you to find any reputable source with a definition of a human being that would exclude a fetus.

It doesn’t have a sense of being.

Fucking Christians always sticking their finger in everything. I say mass produced them, make they available to labs in order to make greater leaps in the unlocking the human genome. So one day we can look up and say, “We don’t need you.”

The pro-life stance transcends religion and the argument need not depend on Christianity. Take your religion bashing elsewhere.

[/quote]

An embryo 4-5 days past fertilization is a living breathing human being to you? Yeah a 2 year old doesn’t have a sense of being but for you to consider something on a petri dish and a living, breathing human child as equal is idiotic at best. Religion is at the very forefront of the pro-life movement. So I firmly stand by my views. What gives us the power to determine what a woman wants to do with her body? If she was the victim of rape on behalf of her father, uncle, brother, etc should the abomination be given the opportunity at life? No woman should be forced to bring forth an unwanted child. For the sake of all parties involved.

Lastly, I will unleash my religion bashing wherever I may please. Just like the overly zealous street preacher condemming the way I live my life has the right to do so, I have the right to curse his teachings as nothing more than the ramblings of a madman trying to interpret the writings of a group of madmen. In real life and on the forums I exercise this right.

tedro wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

Fucking Christians always sticking their finger in everything. I say mass produced them, make they available to labs in order to make greater leaps in the unlocking the human genome. So one day we can look up and say, “We don’t need you.”

What gives us the power to determine what a woman wants to do with her body? If she was the victim of rape on behalf of her father, uncle, brother, etc should the abomination be given the opportunity at life? No woman should be forced to bring forth an unwanted child. For the sake of all parties involved.

[/quote]

That’s a common occurrence?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
tedro wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

What gives us the power to determine what a woman wants to do with her body? If she was the victim of rape on behalf of her father, uncle, brother, etc should the abomination be given the opportunity at life? No woman should be forced to bring forth an unwanted child. For the sake of all parties involved.

That’s a common occurrence?[/quote]

AND >> “for the sake of all parties involved” - does that include the child?

What gives us the power to determine what a woman wants to do with her body? [/quote]

Once again, can we please throw this argument on the trash heap? It is not part of her body, it is IN her body, dependent yes, but as a separate biological organism.

I find your argument that it is not a person as much more compelling (you said ‘human being’, but I think mean ‘person’–correct me if I’m wrong. It is clearly human).

Hell, I’d even find the argument that the fetus is a parasite more persuasive than what you just wrote. I’d still find that particular argument fetid but at least it would be on a higher level.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

What gives us the power to determine what a woman wants to do with her body?

Once again, can we please throw this argument on the trash heap? It is not part of her body, it is IN her body, dependent yes, but as a separate biological organism.

I find your argument that it is not a person as much more compelling (you said ‘human being’, but I think mean ‘person’–correct me if I’m wrong. It is clearly human).

Hell, I’d even find the argument that the fetus is a parasite more persuasive than what you just wrote. I’d still find that particular argument fetid but at least it would be on a higher level.[/quote]

I am afraid that that argument is still valid for you force her to support an embryo with her body against her wishes.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
tedro wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

[/quote]

What fucking child? God, those are my views. A woman should have the right to get rid of it and give it up to science. That’s just me. May I burn in hell. I’m out drops mic on the floor

katzenjammer wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
tedro wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

What fucking child? God, those are my views. A woman should have the right to get rid of it and give it up to science. That’s just me. May I burn in hell. I’m out drops mic on the floor [/quote]

Don’t blame me. You YOURSELF used the world child.

What fucking child? God, those are my views. A woman should have the right to get rid of it and give it up to science. That’s just me. May I burn in hell. I’m out drops mic on the floor

[/quote]

Are you smoking some rock? Look at your previous post.

Lost?

I must’ve slept through all those state questions where people in each state got to vote on whether or not abortion is legal in their state.

How’d those turn out?

I wish you were right.

katzenjammer wrote:

[/quote]

Wow, you must be a schizophrene. Look what your other personality said (from above): “No woman should be forced to bring forth an unwanted child. For the sake of all parties involved.”

Growing_Boy wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

Wow, you must be a schizophrene. Look what your other personality said (from above): “No woman should be forced to bring forth an unwanted child. For the sake of all parties involved.”
[/quote]

FUCK I don’t want to get into this, cartoon fox. If the woman does not have the option of aborting, the abomination in her womb will evolve into a child. A child that can possibly be the product of rape. A burden to all parties involved. The anguish the child will go through could have been avoided if the mother would have had the opportunity to abort. “Yeah, but…” Enough, I’m out. These are my views. drops mic on the floor and walks away

katzenjammer wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

FUCK I don’t want to get into this, cartoon fox. [/quote]

I’ll bet you don’t.

So you believe it’s best for the child’s sake to slice him up, vacuum him out and throw him in a dumpster?

Yes, I know these are your views. You are the one expressing them right? Or are you distinguishing THIS “me” from that OTHER “me” who keeps saying things without your consent?

BTW, this is the second time you’ve dropped your mic. Have you informed your nurse about this side effect of your meds?