Americans Confront Mexican Racists

Our government wants to give “Amnesty” to this trash!

http://www.barnesreview.org/The__Reconquista_-Mexico_s_Dre/the__reconquista_-mexico_s_dre.html

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s some scary shit!

I would have never thought such things happened in the US, with the patriot act and all. In most other countries, those jerks would have gotten a serious beating but that’s besides the point.

The real question one should ask, is why such things happen. Anyone cares to share his/her opinion?

Damn that makes the blood boil.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Damn that makes the blood boil.[/quote]

Poor doogie.

[quote]lixy wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

That’s some scary shit!

I would have never thought such things happened in the US, with the patriot act and all. In most other countries, those jerks would have gotten a serious beating but that’s besides the point.

The real question one should ask, is why such things happen. Anyone cares to share his/her opinion?[/quote]

The CFR, as minions of the Rothschilds, want us to all hate each other and have continuous wars. Eventually, when we’re all war-weary, we’ll accept their ‘benign’ rule. Its all there in Professor Quigley’s book:

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so.

I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments.

I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known. (p. 950}

The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can “throw the rascals out” at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy. {p. 1247}

• Both from Tragedy and Hope

“In addition to his academic work, Quigley served as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Navy, the Smithsonian Institute, and the House Select Committee on Astronautics and Space Exploration, which went on to establish NASA. Quigley served as a book reviewer for the Washington Star and was a contributor and editorial board member of Current History.”

— from the link

“What are you, some burn victim?”

:slight_smile:

Question asked by the man filming this video to the filth with the mask on.

Dustin

[quote]lixy wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

That’s some scary shit!

The real question one should ask, is why such things happen. Anyone cares to share his/her opinion?[/quote]

We are a tolerant group of people, but too many intolerant immigrants are now destroying and shitting on our freedoms. It’s too bad.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
“What are you, some burn victim?”

:slight_smile:

Question asked by the man filming this video to the filth with the mask on.

Dustin[/quote]

Phantom of the Opera! Welfare scumbags! These people don’t realize they are biting the hand that feeds them.

[quote]lixy wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

That’s some scary shit!

…[/quote]

I think your perceptions of the Patriot Act are pretty far off.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I think your perceptions of the Patriot Act are pretty far off. [/quote]

I didn’t mean the act per se. I meant the overly patriotic attitude Americans since 9/11.

Why would the guys have masks if they didn’t fear reprisals?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I think your perceptions of the Patriot Act are pretty far off.

I didn’t mean the act per se. I meant the overly patriotic attitude Americans since 9/11.

Why would the guys have masks if they didn’t fear reprisals?[/quote]

I think your entire perception of America is pretty far off if you think there is an overly patriotic attitude here.

Displays of patriotism are all too rare. Apathy is the norm.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
lixy wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

That’s some scary shit!

The real question one should ask, is why such things happen. Anyone cares to share his/her opinion?

We are a tolerant group of people, but too many intolerant immigrants are now destroying and shitting on our freedoms. It’s too bad.

[/quote]

You know, I’m willing to bet the number of intolerant US “natives” far outnumbers the intolerant immigrants…

Not to say these people aren’t wacko. But seriously, a lot of the guys volunteering to ‘protect our borders’ unofficially? They just don’t like Mexicans, and wanna get a shot at em. Seriously, try talking to a few of them. They’re just as scary as these guys…

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Not to say these people aren’t wacko. But seriously, a lot of the guys volunteering to ‘protect our borders’ unofficially? They just don’t like Mexicans, and wanna get a shot at em. Seriously, try talking to a few of them. They’re just as scary as these guys…
[/quote]

How many of them have you talked to in New York? Down here, a lot of them are Hispanic. You think they “just don’t like Mexicans, and wanna get a shot at em”? You couldn’t be further off base.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

How many of them have you talked to in New York? Down here, a lot of them are Hispanic. You think they “just don’t like Mexicans, and wanna get a shot at em”? You couldn’t be further off base.[/quote]

I’ve got family down in Texas. One of my cousins friends IS one of those guys. The dude, and his friends, are the biggest bunch of racist jerks I’ve ever met in my LIFE.

I never said ALL of them were that way. I’m just saying, both sides have wackos.

It’s like pointing out the crazy fundamentalist Christians. They’re not all like that by any means, but pointing them out reminds people that their side isn’t as perfect as they’d like to believe.

I’m going to stand by my original position on the matter. Mexicans, are in most cases, the closest thing to Native Americans; the Indians. This was their land first and they should have the right to citizenship. Not condoning the rallies but it is a matter of fact that the white man did take this land from them. Period.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
I’m going to stand by my original position on the matter. Mexicans, are in most cases, the closest thing to Native Americans; the Indians. This was their land first and they should have the right to citizenship. Not condoning the rallies but it is a matter of fact that the white man did take this land from them. Period.[/quote]

Whenever I learn about history, I always feel like somebody always stole somebody else’s land at somepoint. A lot of the same stuff that happened in the european imperialization of the americas was happening, although to much a lesser extent, in the americas when the europeans showed up.

Same in Europe, Asia, and Africa. I think that repairations must be made (now we are actually sensitive to this type of thing because we are post-enlightenment and rich enough to worry about such things), but whenever I hear somebody say ‘x stole y’s land’, I always feel like there’s actually a lot more to the picture.

Interested in linguistics, I’ve had the chance to help develop literacy materials and grammars and such for undocumented languages, which I think is fun and helpful :slight_smile: I don’t want to sound like I’M condoning imperialistic genocide, but there’s always more to the picture than a 1 to 1 payback for who-took-what-from-who.

It’s like after the reconstruction and emancipation after the Civil war there was some talk about sending ex-slaves ‘back to Africa’ whose families had already been in the Americas for generations. If i didn’t like it in America, I don’t think that I would go ‘back to Holland’ since my ancestors moved from there 150 years ago. I know of black people getting called ‘mazungu’ (‘rich westerner’ in Swahili, usually applied to white people) in Tanzania and other places.

I am all for people immigrating to wherever for a better life, but I think when you go somewhere the most important thing is to play by the rules of whoever’s house you are in. I’ve done linguistic/volunteer work with the Navajo, First Nations, and Indios in Mexico, and I would never act in those situations how some of these immigrants act in the US.

It’s wrong to protest someone like that in their own house when you want to live there too. Therefore, just because of history without regards to current behavior, i don’t think people are entitled to citizenship just because of their ancestry. However, I do think America ought to be a shelter for the ‘tired, poor, and huddled masses’ who want to come here and be responsible citizens, not to people who protest its existence.

Sorry if this was an absurdly long rant, it kind of deviates from the OP. But yeah, that video really frustrates me.