American Women Suck

I think most men that frequent this website, myself included, are likely to like strong, smart, outspoken women who they consider to be their equals. I think one of the places where feminism went overboard and became more than just the struggle for equal rights for women was when it started alluding to the idea that, as someone mentioned earlier, women are just men without penises. They’re not.

They’re equal, and just as smart, and just as capable (except in a few physical ways) and have many wonderful traits that most men don’t have (and vice-versa – we complement each other), but that doesn’t make them the SAME. They’re equal, but different, and the two genders have beautiful differences that should be enjoyed, not swept under the rug.

Feminism became “feminatzi-ism” in more recent decades when people like Catherine MacKinnon started making ludicrous claims like “all sex is rape,” alleging that women don’t enjoy sex, and that they’ve just been trained by a male-dominated society to THINK they enjoy it, purely so that they’ll agree to succumb to it.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with what feminism was truly about, which was equality for women.

There is a difference between feminism and militant, man-hating Femi-Nazism

There are ‘Taliban’ in every movement.

They are a minority but their voice is amplified by the MSM because it sells unfortunately.

Dobson is a perfect example of that by comparing Nazi’s testing medical advances on prisoners to stem cell research.

I think we all like women who can stand up for themselves and are strong in mind, body and spirit.

Feminism isn’t about that. It’s about control. A Feminist doesn’t want equality she wants advantages.

How the hell can you “teach” confidence? You damn well can’t… You grow as a person, and you develop it.

I know, I used to be the quiet shy guy… “Teaching” doesn’t work.

What bugs me is that the feminist movement started out to give women equal rights, and I’m TOTALLY cool with that. But it’s turned an awful lot of women into greedy, lazy cows with an “I deserve it because I’m a strong independant woman” attitude.

Want proof? Take a look outside, notice how many fat, bitchy moo’s there are that think they’re gorgeous and “deserve” a “tall, dark, rich, handsome man”.

Besides, men and women are different, right down to a genetic level… (Good old Y chromosone!)

We THINK differently, we have different strengths and weaknesses… And until all the politically correct bullshit gets hit on the head, and these differences are taken into account, we’re going to be stuck in a rut. A bad rut.

[quote]Ninjalaney wrote:

We THINK differently, we have different strengths and weaknesses… And until all the politically correct bullshit gets hit on the head, and these differences are taken into account, we’re going to be stuck in a rut. A bad rut.[/quote]

Yeah-that’s one problem I have with the thinking of some, though not most, who identify as feminist. Men and women are, of course, EQUAL. But we are NOT the same. One is not better or worse. We’re just different. It’s stupid and coutner-productive to try and pretend otherwise.

I think feminism is a bad idea. “Equitism” would be a more proper word. Women are not better then men, and men are certainly not superior either. Both have streights and weeknesses, and the day we will understand them well we will all live better.

[quote]Ninjalaney wrote:

Want proof? Take a look outside, notice how many fat, bitchy moo’s there are that think they’re gorgeous and “deserve” a “tall, dark, rich, handsome man”.

[/quote]

Read through this thread and most in the Sex Forum and see how many whiny, little men think that just because they lift weights they “deserve” a “big tittied, horny woman” who’ll love them even if they still live with mommy and work at McDonalds.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Ninjalaney wrote:

Read through this thread and most in the Sex Forum and see how many whiny, little men think that just because they lift weights they “deserve” a “big tittied, horny woman” who’ll love them even if they still live with mommy and work at McDonalds.[/quote]

I think the big titted nymphomaniacs daddy should also own a liquor store.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Read through this thread and most in the Sex Forum and see how many whiny, little men think that just because they lift weights they “deserve” a “big tittied, horny woman” who’ll love them even if they still live with mommy and work at McDonalds.[/quote]

Amen, brother!

Anyway… I think it’s interesting that everyone seems to be saying the same thing but using different labels. Screw the labels and look at the individuals - unless you prefer to screw the individuals (no pun intended).

There are people in every religious, political, social, philosophical and economic strata that exhibit foul characteristics. This is no differnt than that.

[quote]daraz wrote:
I think feminism is a bad idea. “Equitism” would be a more proper word. Women are not better then men, and men are certainly not superior either. Both have streights and weeknesses, and the day we will understand them well we will all live better.[/quote]

Nice neutral stance idea. Are you Swiss?

The fact is that these kinds of social movements are pendulum like in behavior. Proponents go overboard to energize the masses, and still change is slow. While it would be nice if logic could be used … you know … the utopian inter-galactic council shit we see in sci-fi movies … the reality is that extremism is required to alter the status quo.

Still, I agree that American women are a pain in the ass. In my business, a lot of regular guys go overseas and come home with amazing women. Sometimes European, but usually Latin. The Euros must be Eastern, or they are just as bad.

What P-X said about loud, ugly women. While I agree, that’s a-whole-nother topic.

Bastard

Why American Women Suck

They’re fat.

“Oh but I keep dieting and nothing works.”
Really? The rest of the industriallized world doesn’t seem to have nearly the problem. Let’s make this simple.

Stop eating sugary shit. That doesn’t mean Atkins style, it just means no Ben and Jerry’s.

So you tried that and it doesn’t work? Try combining it with the next step. I understand this is truely radical.

Walk.
Yes, that’s right, walk.
Now I’m sure you’re saying, “Well I walk on the treadmill 15 minutes every day.”
Congratulations. Try walking outside… you know, to acutally get somewhere. Believe it or not, your ancestors didn’t have ten tons of steel powered by the oil byproducts of their decomposed ancestors to convey them three blocks to the mini-mart. They walked.

“But I live too far from everything”
I suspect you’re standard of “far” is shared with a cockroach, but if it truly is “far”, then get your fat ass out of suburbia. People living in urban environments in both the US and Europe are thinner than their suburban cousins.

“But what about my kids?”
Would it really kill those giant bowling balls you spawned to walk a few miles? On second thought, maybe it would.

“It’s not safe for them, there are strange people out there.”
You have a point. Unlike the kids of prior generations who were so fleet of foot, your kids have no chance of waddling away from a potential predator in time. And if they offer candy… well, let’s face it, it’s all over. Is it really worth worrying about these diffuse threats so much though? After all, it’s their creapy uncle who’s going to be the one to molest them anyway.

“Those are all too much work”
That’s what I thought.

I suppose I’m just preaching to the chior though.

I think it all comes down to maturity and true confidence. Just like young guys that lack both will often act like cocky punks, some women will act bitchy and selfish. Underneath they’re both the same, insecure and immature. I think on both counts they usually get better with age. I also think both sexes have equally contributed to the decline of the american family, which often results in children who don’t have a great upbringing, and end up insecure and immature. Nasty downward spiral.

Not that I think all is lost, it think we’re seeing the beginings of the movement back towards the good american family unit. Notice the huge right wing majority in washington, some of them quite extreme (IMO)? All based on family values, christianity, morality, etc…

I just hope the backlash to the right isn’t too bad…I like my civil liberties.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:

As you can tell from my username, I just might have a bit of a soft spot for the fairer sex.

… extremely unfortunate choice of words.

I agree with jj360. You can?t blame it on women alone. For every negative I have observed in women I also observed the same degree of negative in the men I know, myself included
My biggest complaint with women, especially in management is they did not learn on the playground if you get in a mans face and bitch at him he will feel like punching you in the nose

Anyways, Prof. X is right, women in the South are loud and bitchy. Worse yet, they pass it on to the kids who are just as bad.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Ninjalaney wrote:

I could not have said it better myself! I have found american women suck really well-and swallow too-as long as you are worthy to them-ie successful, confident and genuine. It’s like the old saying -the harder I worked the luckier I got-that is so true. You reap what you sow-if you are successful -as YOU define sucess-at being a well rounded postive and productive person you will meet plenty of american women who will gargle your DNA. SO get off your ass and become someone-the person YOU wish you could be-and then you will meet a worthwhile vixen. Stop projecting your shortcoming onto anyone else-especially women. Before you point your finger hold up a mirror and realize you are pathetic not american women.

[quote]DeepRiver wrote:
Anyways, Prof. X is right, women in the South are loud and bitchy. Worse yet, they pass it on to the kids who are just as bad.[/quote]

DeepRiver,

That may or may not be right, but living in the North currently - I am a native Southerner - all the Northern women tell me hate they hate about Southern women is that they are too brainless, compliant, dependent, deferential to the man, weak, meek, etc.

I can’t figure it out…

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

DeepRiver,

That may or may not be right, but living in the North currently - I am a native Southerner - all the Northern women tell me hate they hate about Southern women is that they are too brainless, compliant, dependent, deferential to the man, weak, meek, etc.

I can’t figure it out…

[/quote]

I’d say its both. Some are overly compliant, but on the whole, I’d say were moving towards the controlling type now.

[quote]hedo wrote:
I think we all like women who can stand up for themselves and are strong in mind, body and spirit.

Feminism isn’t about that. It’s about control. A Feminist doesn’t want equality she wants advantages.[/quote]

Feminism was born out of the suffragist movement, which was a quest for equal rights not advantages. Perhaps ideological or political movements become negatively associated with the extremists who have the fervor to pursue drastic changes to society. I think one of the the outcomes of extreme feminism is that “women who can stand up for themselves and are strong in mind, body and spirit” have the opportunities to participate more fully in society and have OPTIONS based on her own talents and skills not on prescribed notions of what she should or shouldn’t do.

I’m young enough to have grown up assuming that I can achieve whatever I set out to do in life. I think many people accostomed to the changes the feminist movement has brought about soley associate it with “feminazi-ism” but that’s a simplification of the entire concept.