American Sugar Daddy Convention

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
So this is like Dominos Pizza for Rich guys.
Place an order with favorite toppings and they deliver. Sounds cool and legal. Rich guys got the loot and don’t want to spend the 10 seconds it takes to inform a bar full of Ho’s of his riches.
Plus he can pick online without being hit on by types he is not into.

Now someone needs to hook up the not so rich guys with a website something below gold. Like…ummm

Steak Dinner Daddy
Or
Phone Bill Payed Daddy
Or
Good for One Speeding Ticket Daddy[/quote]

I’m ok with

Happy Meal Daddy

Food Stamp Sharing Daddy

Or maybe

Go half and half on gas for the night Daddy.[/quote]

Hahahahaha, Half and Half on gas, hold up now. We are slipping into chicks with some character and self-esteem on that one. [/quote]

Shit, you checked gas prices lately?

There won’t be a date if she don’t pitch in!

I swear that isn’t what I call them.

I swear that isn’t what I call them.[/quote]

Now remember these are Gift ho’s. Not to be confused with Paid ho’s

I think the best part about this things is that the cost for tickets is only $15. These dudes are sooooo rich they can afford these women. Either make the cost reflect the clientele or just make it free/invite only.

I wonder what would happen if women with careers started paying for dick like this.

I really wonder…and am willing if anyone out there is headed in that direction.

That is professional level shit. A whole website of guys looking to sponsor pussy and women willing to give it up for free vacations and clothing sprees.

Someone has tapped into the Houston dating world and made it a career.
[/quote]

Damn Prof, has the Houston dating scene been that bad for you?

And this is coming from someone who lives in Houston.

I wonder what would happen if women with careers started paying for dick like this.

I really wonder…and am willing if anyone out there is headed in that direction.[/quote]

Not quite the same but a lot of old women go to impoverished caribbean nations and have “vacation boyfriends” who they pay to fuck and date them.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I really wonder…and am willing if anyone out there is headed in that direction.[/quote]

Not quite the same but a lot of old women go to impoverished caribbean nations and have “vacation boyfriends” who they pay to fuck and date them.
[/quote]

Bali, too, is a big destination for rich white ladies looking for hot young Asian cock.

[quote]Hertzyscowicz wrote:
Personally I’d be leery of letting one of these ladies anywhere near my children, much less let her share responsibility in raising them.

Of course, if a man insists on propagating his genome with an over-priced and under-honest whore, that’s really his problem as long as he doesn’t spill any of that on me.[/quote]

Au contraire mon frere! These whores are being COMPLETELY honest!

ALL relationships are transactional. What’s the difference between taking a woman out to eat and paying for it and just giving her the $60? The conversation? The fact that you MIGHT NOT get laid?

And what is alimony if not legal extortion?

I’m not in the habbit of “directly” paying for sex, but if it were legal, it would make a LOT more financial sense for men than the current state of things. Think about it - you marry a woman and after you get married she stops giving you blow jobs and only gives up the pussy twice a month. You do that for five years or so, she files for divorce and takes half your shit. That’s about 120 sexual encounters spread over five years in exchange half a man’s net worth… PLUS you have to feed her, clothe her, shelter her, buy her purses and shoes and shit and cover her medical expenses - It’s FAR cheaper to get a whore by the hour.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

Personally I’d be leery of letting one of these ladies anywhere near my children, much less let her share responsibility in raising them.

Of course, if a man insists on propagating his genome with an over-priced and under-honest whore, that’s really his problem as long as he doesn’t spill any of that on me.[/quote]

ALL relationships are transactional. What’s the difference between taking a woman out to eat and paying for it and just giving her the $60? The conversation? The fact that you MIGHT NOT get laid?

I’m not in the habbit of “directly” paying for sex, but if it were legal, it would make a LOT more financial sense for men than the current state of things. Think about it - you marry a woman and after you get married she stops giving you blow jobs and only gives up the pussy twice a month. You do that for five years or so, she files for divorce and takes half your shit. That’s about 120 sexual encounters spread over five years in exchange half a man’s net worth… PLUS you have to feed her, clothe her, shelter her, buy her purses and shoes and shit and cover her medical expenses - It’s FAR cheaper to get a whore by the hour.[/quote]

Amen.

I wish I could post links, you guys would shit yourselves.

Well, lets try, just add the http: thing:

//www.laufhaus-iciparis.at/de/girls.html

//www.laufhaus-vienna.at/

150 an hour and if its all conditional anyway, better pay upfront, neh?

[quote]orion wrote:

I’m not in the habbit of “directly” paying for sex, but if it were legal, it would make a LOT more financial sense for men than the current state of things. Think about it - you marry a woman and after you get married she stops giving you blow jobs and only gives up the pussy twice a month. You do that for five years or so, she files for divorce and takes half your shit. That’s about 120 sexual encounters spread over five years in exchange half a man’s net worth… PLUS you have to feed her, clothe her, shelter her, buy her purses and shoes and shit and cover her medical expenses - It’s FAR cheaper to get a whore by the hour.[/quote]

Amen.

[/quote]

I just learned what “kaviar” means in German. Today was a good day.

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Amen.

[/quote]

I just learned what “kaviar” means in German. Today was a good day.[/quote]

So, that was the thing you were drawn too?

NTTAWWT

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Come on fellas, we need to help these ladies get through college.

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/7981923147

[/quote]

Holy shit. I’ve been kicked out of that particular nightclub about a dozen times over the years.

Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised but I am that it sounds like the ritual of the man buying dinner for the woman is still a common practice.

I’m not exactly young but I’ve known since I hit puberty that that was a set up so it seems crazy to me that anyone who doesn’t want to buy a ho or be a ho would partake.

Or am I getting the wrong impression here? Do you guys typically pay when dating? How about the younger guys? If you do that might explain a few things :slight_smile:

[quote]orion wrote:

Amen.

[/quote]
LOL @ the “passive” and “active” stuff. I notice “active anal” was very rare ahahahaha!

[quote]debraD wrote:
Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised but I am that it sounds like the ritual of the man buying dinner for the woman is still a common practice.

I’m not exactly young but I’ve known since I hit puberty that that was a set up so it seems crazy to me that anyone who doesn’t want to buy a ho or be a ho would partake.

Or am I getting the wrong impression here? Do you guys typically pay when dating? How about the younger guys? If you do that might explain a few things :)[/quote]
Well fuck, I’m getting fleeced I guess. 25 y/o here, and I pay for fucking everything on dates.

[quote]debraD wrote:

Or am I getting the wrong impression here? Do you guys typically pay when dating? How about the younger guys? If you do that might explain a few things :)[/quote]

Are you recently single?:slight_smile:

I usually organise creative dates. I don’t enjoy the urban lifestyle. However, the dynamic exists as described by Mr. Angry Chicken. It very common for american women to feel entitled to a certain lifestyle, without working for it.

[quote]debraD wrote:

Whether you can or can’t deny the social implications of two million years of evolution depends… I suppose, first of all on whether you “believe” in evolution, and second of all whether you believe human beings can actually overcome their primate societal molding with just fifty years or so of “women’s liberation”.

Mating rituals in primate society almost ALWAYS start with the male providing food for the female. It’s ingrained so deeply in our neocortices that we quite literally don’t even think about it. Wise human males know that the reverse is not alway true: the female providing a meal does not usually signify anything more than a desire to provide a meal. In fact, if a wife is too busy in the kitchen, she will feel less inclined to get busy in the bedroom. So the husband cooks for his wife, or takes her out to dinner, and the ritual is unchanged: the food is a pretext, and sex is the main text.

I don’t think any man has ever provided food for a potential romantic partner simply because she looked hungry.

Nor any woman eaten a meal that a man has provided without understanding that he has an agenda.

Interesting.

I am wondering if it’s American culture or the kind of chicks you guys are going for. I don’t think I’m that special =)

That said I do recall when I was about 19 arguing with a co-worker after she was complaining about her boyfriend being a chauvinist and expecting her to cook and clean when he was such a gentleman while they were dating, buying her everything… and I was like ‘and this is a surprise to you???’ I mean we were in both in a union job making close to 50k a year and she was only 22 or so. No good reason to need to have a guy paying your way! But the same place another co-worker expressed shock that I didn’t make my boyfriend’s lunch and I was WTF?? Here we were being pioneers taking on jobs never before done by women and yet…

Until recently I’ve never had a guy buy my meal unless we were already shacked up and then it was just because it all comes out of the same pot after a certain point. Now I occasionally share a lunch with male colleagues and who pays depends on a few things but basically business.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Whether you can or can’t deny the social implications of two million years of evolution depends… I suppose, first of all on whether you “believe” in evolution, and second of all whether you believe human beings can actually overcome their primate societal molding with just fifty years or so of “women’s liberation”.

Mating rituals in primate society almost ALWAYS start with the male providing food for the female. It’s ingrained so deeply in our neocortices that we quite literally don’t even think about it. Wise human males know that the reverse is not alway true: the female providing a meal does not usually signify anything more than a desire to provide a meal. In fact, if a wife is too busy in the kitchen, she will feel less inclined to get busy in the bedroom. So the husband cooks for his wife, or takes her out to dinner, and the ritual is unchanged: the food is a pretext, and sex is the main text.

I don’t think any man has ever provided food for a potential romantic partner simply because she looked hungry.

Nor any woman eaten a meal that a man has provided without understanding that he has an agenda. [/quote]

Bah, I’ve managed fine without a meal ticket. But if you want to willingly fall for that shitty model well then it’s not so surprising men are getting fucked by their wives divorce lawyers.