American Sub-Genres

Anyone into American Music Sub-Genres like: Hillbilly blues, Gothic Americana, Dark Country, Cabaret Folk, Skronk Blues, Rock Blues? I have been trying to find new bands but, they do not get a lot of mainstream/air play.

MORE COWBELL

I have been listening to Left Lane Cruisers for a while…KICK ASS.

The first two videos are awesome, will definitely listen to the rest.

Love the .357 string band

Since when did shit have so many sub-genres?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Since when did shit have so many sub-genres?[/quote]

Honestly, it was all new to me. I listend to a couple bands like Left Lane Cruiser and Devil Makes Three but, could not find artists/bands with a similar sound. When my cousin let a me borrow a CD I saw all the genres listed and thought “Damn, is this necessary”. It made it easier to find some new stuff though.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Honestly, it was all new to me. I listend to a couple bands like Left Lane Cruiser and Devil Makes Three but, could not find artists/bands with a similar sound. When my cousin let a me borrow a CD I saw all the genres listed and thought “Damn, is this necessary”. It made it easier to find some new stuff though.[/quote]

I’m sorry. I should have emphasized “shit”. As in, since when were there so many varieties of dogshit?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Honestly, it was all new to me. I listend to a couple bands like Left Lane Cruiser and Devil Makes Three but, could not find artists/bands with a similar sound. When my cousin let a me borrow a CD I saw all the genres listed and thought “Damn, is this necessary”. It made it easier to find some new stuff though.[/quote]

I’m sorry. I should have emphasized “shit”. As in, since when were there so many varieties of dogshit?[/quote]
^ super gay

[quote]BootScootBoogy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m sorry. I should have emphasized “shit”. As in, since when were there so many varieties of dogshit?[/quote]
^ super gay[/quote]

So HoustonGuy, why did you change screen names and avatars?