T Nation

American Sniper Bulk

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
In fairness, Bradley Cooper looked like a SEAL (guy on the right was an ex-SEAL and a consultant on the movie). Weighing actors for roles is complete bullshit. [/quote]

the most disturbing thing here is the shorts[/quote]

yeah shorts def too long

i mean er

I have gone through the workouts. For time management I combine both workouts into one and I am a chick. I find my back usually has residual soreness as it seems most days has some type of back movement. I was a big disappointed there wasn’t more leg work but my glutes and hams have been incredibly sore from the workout. I do notice my quads have come out. Now I am waiting for my shoulders to look different. It is an interesting workout. Some duplication with the movements and I have made necessary adjustments so I don’t burn my lower back out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]RDFinders wrote:
I have gone through the workouts. For time management I combine both workouts into one and I am a chick. I find my back usually has residual soreness as it seems most days has some type of back movement. I was a big disappointed there wasn’t more leg work but my glutes and hams have been incredibly sore from the workout. I do notice my quads have come out. Now I am waiting for my shoulders to look different. It is an interesting workout. Some duplication with the movements and I have made necessary adjustments so I don’t burn my lower back out. [/quote]

How much did you “adjust” the plan? Are you following the supplementation plans as well?

T-Nation just retweeted the American Sniper Workout. I was curious as to what this reference was w/re2 the weekend/ no training schedule.

“The objective is to stimulate high-level protein synthesis (HPS) twice in six hours.”