American Presidential Rankings

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I’m just going to say it’s hilarious that Nixon, the man who can claim the biggest landslide victory in Presidential Election History, is in the 30’s there…

When, compared to the last couple POTUS’s, he appears to have a lot more integrity than the others. At least he had the integrity to quit, as someone corrupt should. Obama learns about his corruption on the news like “a regular Joe”. [/quote]

I’m not here to carry a torch for Nixon, but he had actually had some accomplishments in his administration - opening China and creation of the EPA come to mind. He’s no star, but he’ll get points for some of the things he got done.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

I’m just going to say it’s hilarious that Nixon, the man who can claim the biggest landslide victory in Presidential Election History, is in the 30’s there…

When, compared to the last couple POTUS’s, he appears to have a lot more integrity than the others. At least he had the integrity to quit, as someone corrupt should. Obama learns about his corruption on the news like “a regular Joe”. [/quote]

I’m not here to carry a torch for Nixon, but he had actually had some accomplishments in his administration - opening China and creation of the EPA come to mind. He’s no star, but he’ll get points for some of the things he got done.[/quote]

I’m not trying to say Nixon was the worst, I’m just assuming his felonious behavior is really kicking him down the list. I mean he won 49 flipping states… He was on route to being one of the greats. And to end up in the 30’s? Has to be WG killing him, as it should.

I’m not here to carry a torch for Nixon, but he had actually had some accomplishments in his administration - opening China and creation of the EPA come to mind. He’s no star, but he’ll get points for some of the things he got done.[/quote]

I’m not trying to say Nixon was the worst, I’m just assuming his felonious behavior is really kicking him down the list. I mean he won 49 flipping states… He was on route to being one of the greats. And to end up in the 30’s? Has to be WG killing him, as it should. [/quote]

Oh, now I get it. I misread your post. You thought Nixon might deserve to be higher as opposed to lower.

I’m not trying to say Nixon was the worst, I’m just assuming his felonious behavior is really kicking him down the list. I mean he won 49 flipping states… He was on route to being one of the greats. And to end up in the 30’s? Has to be WG killing him, as it should. [/quote]

Oh, now I get it. I misread your post. You thought Nixon might deserve to be higher as opposed to lower.
[/quote]

For sure.