American Medical Association Went Woke

lol… I thought, you thought, I was debating you…

Probably because it amped up your anxiety and anxiety causes one to smoke.

My cousin is bat shit crazy. Thankfully, that lineage came from his father’s side, not mine. He’s not violent either, but he steals everything that’s not nailed down and lies constantly. And somehow, he has managed to globe trot around the world and nobody seems to know how. And at first glance, he doesn’t seem crazy. But it makes itself clear pretty quickly if you spend time around him. My other cousin, his brother, beat the shit out of him when he tried to steal more shit from my aunt. It was an old fashion, front yard beatdown… lol. He refuses, absolutely refuses to take his meds.

No absolutely not. It’s not curable. There is some psychotherapy that may help him manage it, but he has to be willing to admit and own the problem, which is the one thing most legit schizophrenic’s won’t do. And even if they do, it’s a 20/ 80 shot it will take at all. The meds are the most important.

It might. I don’t know much about it. I don’t understand it’s mechanism of action. Bupropion left such a mark, I am skittish about anything remotely close to it.

Whoa man… For those that haven’t experienced super lucid dreams, dreams indistinguishable from reality, they have no idea what that is like. I had a dream so lucid, even in my dream I thought I might be dreaming, but I was touching things and looking closely at things in my dream and thought that it was real and wasn’t dreaming in my dream. The other night, I woke up sitting bolt-upright screaming a string of foul language at somebody in my dream trying to do me harm. But I don’t get them all the time, thank God. The bad part is all my dreams that I remember, are all nightmares. I don’t have pleasant happy dreams, ever. I have a guess as to why, but I don’t know truly why.
Smoking is a habit that has to be replaced, it doesn’t go away and not be replaced. And the desire to smoke never ends, but the temptation to actually do it does wane. But like I said, you’ll get no judgement from me. I grew up around it. I lived in the generation where people smoked in the car with the windows up. Get two or three people smoking in the car and your getting fogged out. The grocery store used to have ash trays at either end of every isle. And that was still in the late 80’s.

1 Like