American Juggalo

Next year the national guard needs to call in a napalm airstrike on everybody except the brain surgeon.

I couldn’t take it seriously after the guy said “i can make some motherfucking collar fucking greens”.

drop a nuke on the gathering

LMAO

It’s mutherfuckers like YOU GUYS they are escaping from! Just another generation of hippies. Who paint their faces. With spray paint. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone else, I don’t have a problem with it. For those on the fringe, it seems like a perfect place.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Next year the national guard needs to call in a napalm airstrike on everybody except the brain surgeon.
[/quote]

Dude, he was on acid. He also told the guy he was a squirrel and could taste purple.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Dude, he was on acid. He also told the guy he was a squirrel and could taste purple.[/quote]

you sayin you can’t taste purple?

missing out man, missing out…

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Dude, he was on acid. He also told the guy he was a squirrel and could taste purple.[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, right? Grape drink is made outta sugar, water, and purple… That shit’s off the muthafuckin’ chain!

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[/quote]

I know, right? Grape drink is made outta sugar, water, and purple… That shit’s off the muthafuckin’ chain![/quote]

I’ve never drank drink. I drink drinks, but never actual ‘drink’ drinks. I did drink drank once, but I never drank drink.

these people are crazy

A dispatch from an embedded reporter at the last gathering. Pretty interesting.

FTR I don’t absolutely hate Juggalos. I think they’re entertaining anomaly’s from a set of the population I’m kind of familiar with, having grown up in the rural Midwest. These are the folks, who are in a headspace where other successful acts like Kid Rock and Eminem are too fancy.

I liken seeing a juggalo, or the hatchetman sticker on a car to seeing a deer in a field at sunset. You’re always like “oooohhh shhhhh… look, theres a juggalo!”

And if I find a bottle of faygo in the street it’s kind of like seeing deer shit… You look at it hold your hand over it to see if it’s still warm, and announce things like “aaahhhh it’s still warm! A juggalo must’ve come through here not too long ago!”

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

A dispatch from an embedded reporter at the last gathering. Pretty interesting.[/quote]

That was definitely a good, entertaining read. Nice find.

[quote]FTR I don’t absolutely hate Juggalos. I think they’re entertaining anomaly’s from a set of the population I’m kind of familiar with, having grown up in the rural Midwest. These are the folks, who are in a headspace where other successful acts like Kid Rock and Eminem are too fancy.

I liken seeing a juggalo, or the hatchetman sticker on a car to seeing a deer in a field at sunset. You’re always like “oooohhh shhhhh… look, theres a juggalo!”

And if I find a bottle of faygo in the street it’s kind of like seeing deer shit… You look at it hold your hand over it to see if it’s still warm, and announce things like “aaahhhh it’s still warm! A juggalo must’ve come through here not too long ago!”[/quote]

Definitely agree with your first point. My friends and I were never part of that… “segment” but I knew a couple kids who identified with that group of people. Though I didn’t know them terribly well, they were normally outcast-types who almost always just kept to themselves. Like AngryChicken mentioned earlier in this thread, the responses that came from the video posted are the exact reason why they identify with the counter-culture. It’s sad people can’t just let others do things they way they want, however they want without looking down on them and judging.

By the way, do NOT think Faygo is 100% associated with ICP and the like, lol! Faygo is pretty heavily consumed around here, although I guess I didn’t realize it was mostly a Michigan thing.

[quote]rogueumpire wrote:
these people are crazy[/quote]

rogueumpire? have you fallen in love with babe ruth in a past life or something?

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

A dispatch from an embedded reporter at the last gathering. Pretty interesting.[/quote]

That was definitely a good, entertaining read. Nice find.

[quote]FTR I don’t absolutely hate Juggalos. I think they’re entertaining anomaly’s from a set of the population I’m kind of familiar with, having grown up in the rural Midwest. These are the folks, who are in a headspace where other successful acts like Kid Rock and Eminem are too fancy.

And if I find a bottle of faygo in the street it’s kind of like seeing deer shit… You look at it hold your hand over it to see if it’s still warm, and announce things like “aaahhhh it’s still warm! A juggalo must’ve come through here not too long ago!”[/quote]

Definitely agree with your first point. My friends and I were never part of that… “segment” but I knew a couple kids who identified with that group of people. Though I didn’t know them terribly well, they were normally outcast-types who almost always just kept to themselves. Like AngryChicken mentioned earlier in this thread, the responses that came from the video posted are the exact reason why they identify with the counter-culture. It’s sad people can’t just let others do things they way they want, however they want without looking down on them and judging.

By the way, do NOT think Faygo is 100% associated with ICP and the like, lol! Faygo is pretty heavily consumed around here, although I guess I didn’t realize it was mostly a Michigan thing.[/quote]

Yeah man I grew up in Michigan too, had plenty of Faygo as a kid. I think it’s funny how ICP is celebrating it.

Faygo for parties and Vernors when you’re sick.

Glad to see our social security is going to the right people…

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]rogueumpire wrote:
these people are crazy[/quote]

rogueumpire? have you fallen in love with babe ruth in a past life or something?[/quote]

Ahahahaha