American Horror Story on FX

My Crom this season finale! No idea what they’ll do next season

[quote]anonym wrote:
Awesome season finale is awesome.

Now we know where Dexter REALLY came from…[/quote]

LOL nice.

Spoiler______

I was pretty pissed when the dad died, tbh. As he was first flung over the ledge I thought “Alright, here is where he pulls out his knife, cuts the rope and saves the day . . . . any second now . . . . . WTF 15 MINUTES IN AND THEY KILL THE DAD?!” lol. Just didn’t turn out how I thought it would but it was still a great finale. I was really hoping the dad would kill Constance, which is why I was pissed he died.

Hopefully she gets it in the 2nd season, I’ve had enough of the old woman.

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

Spoiler______

I was pretty pissed when the dad died, tbh. As he was first flung over the ledge I thought “Alright, here is where he pulls out his knife, cuts the rope and saves the day . . . . any second now . . . . . WTF 15 MINUTES IN AND THEY KILL THE DAD?!” lol. Just didn’t turn out how I thought it would but it was still a great finale. I was really hoping the dad would kill Constance, which is why I was pissed he died.

Hopefully she gets it in the 2nd season, I’ve had enough of the old woman.[/quote]

Agree.

I can’t believe I watched the whole season hoping for her demise and that didn’t happen. I was pretty much pissed at the end of the finale.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

Spoiler______

Hopefully she gets it in the 2nd season, I’ve had enough of the old woman.[/quote]

Agree.

I can’t believe I watched the whole season hoping for her demise and that didn’t happen. I was pretty much pissed at the end of the finale.
[/quote]

Yeah I was pretty let down, too. Even when the dad was talking to her when he was a ghost I thought “Surely he’ll ill her right now since she’s being a bitch right to his face” but no. But, the season did have some nice twists towards the end and I still enjoyed it. Hopefully Constance will get it next season.

I think they will wait for Halloween to kill her. That way she will really be dead and we won’t have to keep seeing her in that house.

I think Jessica Lange is beautiful, no matter how much older or in this case evil she is.