American Hero's

I know there isn’t much to say, except BRAVO! Well done men! But I thought they deserve a thread to get some love.

At least this is something we can all agree on right? That these guys were awesome and stopped what otherwise would have been another terrorist attack in France and a national tragedy?

Anyway, I didn’t see a thread and thought they needed some love.

[quote]pat wrote:
I know there isn’t much to say, except BRAVO! Well done men! But I thought they deserve a thread to get some love.

At least this is something we can all agree on right? That these guys were awesome and stopped what otherwise would have been another terrorist attack in France and a national tragedy?

Anyway, I didn’t see a thread and thought they needed some love.[/quote]

Definitely. Awesome story, and awesome Americans.

Yes, yes indeed.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

Brave men who received medals from the French government. Hey I wonder why Obama hasn’t said anything about them. Okay, I will give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he made a big deal about it and I somehow missed it.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

Brave men who received medals from the French government. Hey I wonder why Obama hasn’t said anything about them. Okay, I will give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he made a big deal about it and I somehow missed it. [/quote]

He called them the same day or the day after.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/stud_du_jour[/quote]

Brave men who received medals from the French government. Hey I wonder why Obama hasn’t said anything about them. Okay, I will give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he made a big deal about it and I somehow missed it. [/quote]

It’s dark when ZEB gets home from yet another long day at work. The front door feels heavier than ever before. He drops his keys on a table in the foyer and indulges in the one long, exasperated sigh he allows himself at the end of each day. There’s still more to do: free his feet from the socks and shoes in which they’ve been imprisoned for the better part of 24 hours, check email and listen to whatever messages may have accumulated on the machine, change into one of his many pairs of Ronald Reagan pajamas.

But he’s hungry – boy, is he hungry. He’s been running on a cup of black coffee and a few bites of dry toast all day, and at this point he’d sit down across from a Clinton if it meant he’d get a good meal out of it. He lumbers into the kitchen, his mouth watering with anticipation. He’ll make something substantial – something with protein – in a bit, but for now, just to blunt the pangs, the cookie jar will serve. He opens the lid and reaches in and – nothing. Thin air. Would his family do this to him, the primary breadwinner? Would any of them be so cruel as to eat the last cookie while he was still out, still working his hands to the bone for them?

No. But who, then!?

He thinks. The expression on his face melts from puzzlement to suspicion, then tightens and twists into enraged recognition. His eyes, framed by twitching lids and cut through with swelling pulsing veins, come alive with the red glow of a dying star. He tilts his head back and bellows:

“OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Also, it goes without saying, fuck yeah to these guys.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

It’s dark when ZEB gets home from yet another long day at work. The front door feels heavier than ever before. He drops his keys on a table in the foyer and indulges in the one long, exasperated sigh he allows himself at the end of each day. There’s still more to do: free his feet from the socks and shoes in which they’ve been imprisoned for the better part of 24 hours, check email and listen to whatever messages may have accumulated on the machine, change into one of his many pairs of Ronald Reagan pajamas.

But he’s hungry – boy, is he hungry. He’s been running on a cup of black coffee and a few bites of dry toast all day, and at this point he’d sit down across from a Clinton if it meant he’d get a good meal out of it. He lumbers into the kitchen, his mouth watering with anticipation. He’ll make something substantial – something with protein – in a bit, but for now, just to blunt the pangs, the cookie jar serve him. He opens the lid and reaches in and – nothing. Thin air. Would his family do this to him, the primary breadwinner? Would any of them be so cruel as to eat the last cookie while he was still out, still working his hands to the bone for them?

No. But who, then!?

He thinks. The expression on his face melts from puzzlement to suspicion, then tightens and twists into enraged recognition. His eyes, framed by twitching lids and cut through with swelling pulsing veins, come alive with the red glow of a dying star. He tilts his head back and bellows:

“OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”[/quote]

While very far from the truth that was actually funny, and quite creative.

Up to this point I didn’t think you were all that bright (not dumb mind you). After all you did think that handing Iran 150 billion dollars along with nuclear weapons was a good idea…oh and of course no return of our hostages. So you can understand why I thought what I did.

Anyway, keep em coming smh.

If it were not for you and other die hard Obamaites I would not nearly have as much fun as I do on these threads.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

He called them the same day or the day after. [/quote]

Phew, I was actually hoping that he did.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
They belong here!

He called them the same day or the day after. [/quote]

Phew, I was actually hoping that he did.
[/quote]

I’m bettin’ he called the topless women in Times Square first.
[/quote]

LOL…he might have.

it’s not like he’s in love with the military.

http://newsmilitary.com/pages/46444098-obama-signs-onto-20-percent-military-retirement-pay-cut

Zeb,

Glad you took it in the spirit in which it was intended.