American Freedom!...

…To Facism.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary sustem, for if they did, I beleive there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
-Henry Ford
(KOOKOO)

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
-Woodrow Wilson
(KOOKOO)

“The few who can understand the System (Cheque Money and Credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class. While on the other hand, the great body of people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint
and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”
-Rothschild Bros of London correspondence dated June 25, 1863
(KOOKOO)

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks?will deprive the
people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the
continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from
the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
-Thomas Jefferson
(KOOKOO)

“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse,
intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over
governments by controlling money and its issuance.”
-James Madison
(KOOKOO)

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was
given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or
corporations.”
-Andrew Jackson
(KOOKOO)

“Money will cease to be master and become
the servant of humanity.”
-Abraham Lincoln
(KOOKOO)

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/screenings/screenings.html

Looks like an interesting doc… I’ve been wanting to check this one out for awhile - thanks for posting the screenings!

[quote]metalsluggx wrote:
…To Facism.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary sustem, for if they did, I beleive there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
-Henry Ford
(KOOKOO)

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
-Woodrow Wilson
(KOOKOO)

“The few who can understand the System (Cheque Money and Credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class. While on the other hand, the great body of people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint
and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”
-Rothschild Bros of London correspondence dated June 25, 1863
(KOOKOO)

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks?will deprive the
people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the
continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from
the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
-Thomas Jefferson
(KOOKOO)

“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse,
intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over
governments by controlling money and its issuance.”
-James Madison
(KOOKOO)

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was
given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or
corporations.”
-Andrew Jackson
(KOOKOO)

“Money will cease to be master and become
the servant of humanity.”
-Abraham Lincoln
(KOOKOO)

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/screenings/screenings.html

This is a good movie and it will certainly open your eyes to the decline of liberty in America. I like it in spirit, but it doesn’t seem very firmly based in fact. The income tax is pretty clearly legal, if not proper. Russo also takes several quotes and fails to provide the context for them.

I will however do everything in my power to avoid the National ID card, including moving off to the sticks if need be. And anyone that thinks that there aren’t plans to implant us with chips needs to get their head examined. All we as a people have to do is say no! Unfortunately Americans as a whole today and too soft and docile to resist tyranny. I pray there is still a noble 1/3 that will resist.

Mike

This is Lib Propaganda!

[quote]neocon wrote:
This is Lib Propaganda![/quote]

You’re a moran!