America

America

Money Lender for the World,

War Wager, Instiller of Poverty,

Jester of Sweatshops and the Nations’ “Fair” Trader;

Volatile, powerful, conniving,

Country of the Great Hypocrisy:

They tell me you are wicked and I believe them, for I have seen your

homeless elders under the street lamps rotting.

And they tell me you are crooked and I answer: Yes, it is true I have

seen the president kill and still free kills again.

And they tell me you are brutal and my reply is: On the shores of

destroyed countries I have seen the marks of oil thieves.

And having answered so I turn once more to those who praise this

my home, and I give them back the truth and say to them:

Come and show me the hidden men whose weapon is deceit and whose

people cry blindly for peace in the name of money.

Sedating its masses with games amid the task of murdering innocents,

here is a great young victory-fiend professing democracy.

Fierce as a rapist with loins wrapped for action, cunning as a dealer

pitted against the addicts,

Educated,

Burying,

Containing,

Manipulating,

Claiming, annihilating, reclaiming,

Under the flag, blood all over its hands, smiling with white teeth,

Under the disfigured dream of freedom smiling as a baby smiles,

Smiling as an ignorant citizen smiles who has never cast a vote,

Boasting and smiling that under its fist is choice, and under

its ribs the voice of the people,

Speaking!

Smiling the volatile, powerful, brutal smile of lies, in suits, clapping, proud to be Money Lender, War Wager, Instiller of Poverty, Jester of Sweatshops and the Nations’ “Fair” Trader.

Anonymous

Sounds like something you’d hear at an Al Qaeda poetry recital. Well, if they do such thing, that is. Or, maybe at Chavez appearance.

That was great. It does my heart good to know pussy, commie scum like you hate America. It proves we’re getting a lot of things right.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Or, maybe at Chavez appearance.[/quote]

Yeah Because the President of a Nation is a Terrorist!

Cry more for the the Utopia that never was.

Existence is hard and painful for everything and everyone including America but nowhere near as bad as the delusional, myopic, fantasy of your poem.

You can choose to see only our pain and weaknesses if you wish but one day I hope you are as sickened as I am by your lack of perspective and appreciation for all that is right with America.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
America

War Wager, Instiller of Poverty,[/quote]

I read this as:

"[b]America

Wage Warer, Instiller of Poverty."

And I laughed. Hard. I spent at least thirty seconds just laughing my ass off. I was like, “Wtf? Wtf does that mean? That DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!”

That was awesome. This thread is awesome. I agree on all points and hate America.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
America

I read this as:

"[b]America

And I laughed. Hard. I spent at least thirty seconds just laughing my ass off. I was like, “Wtf? Wtf does that mean? That DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!”

That was awesome. This thread is awesome. I agree on all points and hate America.[/quote]
SSno=(douche),and the grow 7 centimeter penis in just 5 years asshole who I am quoting, My neighbor has a 6 year old daughter in The Girl Scouts, who would kick your combined asses, and as a bonus she would do it for free, Snowie, I know you are a fucktard, I don’t know who the other pussy is but i think you two should ‘get it on’, Man Style

[quote]Splinter36 wrote:
grew7 wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
America

I read this as:

"[b]America

That was awesome. This thread is awesome. I agree on all points and hate America.
SSno=(douche),and the grow 7 centimeter penis in just 5 years asshole who I am quoting, My neighbor has a 6 year old daughter in The Girl Scouts, who would kick your combined asses, and as a bonus she would do it for free, Snowie, I know you are a fucktard, I don’t know who the other pussy is but i think you two should ‘get it on’, Man Style
[/quote]

Yes, I hate America. So? I don’t see any problem. I embraced my communist soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute freedom fighter!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the country and I am pretty smart and well-mannered.

But thanks anyway, asshole. Go and post your flames while I support the revolution with my boyfriend.

Is there any powerful empire in history that does not match the description given by ssn0 in the original post? He could, for instance, be describing Rome under the Caesars.

At the height of their power, the Romans were hated and feared also for precisely the same reasons: their aggressive projection of military power, their forceful imposition of Roman values onto barbarian societies, their brutality, their cruel enslavement of conquered peoples, their slums filled with the desperate poor (kept docile with welfare handouts and spectator sports), and yes, for their assumption of the mantle of “policeman of the world.”

Today, however, centuries later, the Roman Empire is looked upon rather fondly, even by some of the same people who now look at American hegemony with disdain.

Someday, centuries from now, when the American Empire has declined and fallen like all those before it, the descendants of its present detractors will probably look upon it with admiration, and consider this its “golden age”.

Think about that.

[quote]
Yes, I hate America. So? I don’t see any problem. I embraced my communist soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute freedom fighter!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the country and I am pretty smart and well-mannered.

But thanks anyway, asshole. Go and post your flames while I support the revolution with my boyfriend. [/quote]

If you hate america so much, and have fucking lot of friends outside of the country, why don’t you relocate? I see you are from florida.

Americans have it pretty damn good. If you don’t like the president, well look around you, half of america voted for him. That is the glory of democracy. If you don’t like the american policies, well, let your voice be heard, do something proactive.

Or start your own country and impose your view of what is right on everyone.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
But thanks anyway, asshole. Go and post your flames while I support the revolution with my boyfriend. [/quote]

“Revolution”? What revolution? Who’s your boyfriend? Lenin? Does it make you feel better to call your baseless and illogical hatred a “revolution”? Does that make you feel like you have a true cause instead of being a worthless little fuck? I’m sure you and your loser of a boyfriend are all amped up about how you’re gonna take the U.S. by storm. Quickly now, make some signs and get a bullhorn!

The difference is that in some other countries, someone posting this would be hunted down and killed. That explains a lot.

Varq,
America will never collapse, because the American dream is the dream of mankind, the dream of freedom. Why do you think democracy is in bloom across the world (in one form or another)? How many functioning democracies were in existence in 1789, for example? Sure, there will be fits and starts, chaos and war, but the world a couple of centuries from now will look a lot like the USA. Technology and increasing information for all will eliminate poverty, disease, and eventually war itself. We can then head for the stars, as is our destiny.

“Second star to the right, and straight on until morning!”
— my mottoo :slight_smile:

ya know what G7, I got it all wrong about you , saying those nasty things about you is really not acceptable, I THINK YOU ARE a Really SWEET Guy, sorry for poor attitude, have a swell day:) ,

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Technology and increasing information for all will eliminate poverty, disease, and eventually war itself. We can then head for the stars, as is our destiny.

— my mottoo :)[/quote]

WW3 is coming man. . We are in the age of Technology and Increasing Information. War will never be eliminated, think about the third world boys who saw this all, and their kids. We can now head for the stars but we are choosing to not progress, while we suffocate our own life on this small planet with the power to destroy it over and over. Oh and New Disease’s will only continue because you see “they” want you to die there is just to many people, Infact our beef now will probably kill many 20 years from now. Take care now and keep dreaming about Honor and Freedom, I know those words make you feel warm.

America. Land of the free, home of the wage warers.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The difference is that in some other countries, someone posting this would be hunted down and killed. That explains a lot.

Varq,
America will never collapse, because the American dream is the dream of mankind, the dream of freedom. Why do you think democracy is in bloom across the world (in one form or another)? How many functioning democracies were in existence in 1789, for example? Sure, there will be fits and starts, chaos and war, but the world a couple of centuries from now will look a lot like the USA. Technology and increasing information for all will eliminate poverty, disease, and eventually war itself. We can then head for the stars, as is our destiny.

Wish I shared your kind of ignorant optimism. Read some of Martin van Creveld’s work, Israeli military historian, he and many others believe the nation-state as an institution is under siege, and that a reversion to the pre-Westphalia era is likely. Something to think about.

[quote]
Headhunter wrote:

Varq,

Peter Pan, right? That’s the way to Never-Neverland.

Headhunter, you are an avid reader of Ayn Rand. How much of the American dystopia she described in Atlas would you say has come to pass already in our country?

Every empire (and I do call the United States an empire, without any negative connotations: it is the most powerful and extensive military empire the world has ever known) has thought of itself as the pinnacle of civilization. The Greeks, the Romans, the British, hell, even the fucking Russians, although they were deluding themselves all along.

I don’t think the United States is evil, not at all. It is probably one of the more benevolent empires in history, as empires go. However, while absolute power may not corrupt absolutely, it does corrupt eventually, and for every global empire there is a bunch of upstarts waiting on the fringes for it to get too cocky, and extend itself a bit too far.

In 2006, militarily, no nation on earth can compete with us. Why? because we have the best technology, the best strategy, the best training, and the best personnel. This situation is not unparalleled. The Spartans had this advantage, until the Thebans and Macedonians invented a better mousetrap. Then the Romans invented an even better one.

And even their military superiority counted for nothing against a bunch of drunken German rednecks, who simply blockaded the Tiber and let the Romans starve for a week or so until they gave up.

It’s not technically possible these days for the barbarians to blockade the Hudson or the Potomac and bring the Empire to its knees, but they’ll do their best with what they have. And if the technology with which America will attempt to conquer poverty, disease, war, and the stars is increasingly designed in India and made in China using borrowed money from Japan, then what?

I don’t think the United States will ever actually crumble, but I fear that it will not be the master of the universe for too much longer. At very least, I do not think that it can indefinitely remain both an expanding military hegemon and the best hope of freedom for humanity.

I highly recommend to you the book The Fates of Nations by Paul Colinvaux. Colinvaux is a biologist, and has developed a biological history of why vigorous nations expand, colonize, wage war, build empires…and inevitably collapse.

I hope you will not dismiss it as liberal claptrap. It is not by any means.

Has anybody here ever played “Risk”?

How do you win the game?

The cool thing is that we won’t even have to militarily conquer the entire world, we just have to make it so that everyone shares our core values like personal liberty, religious freedom, consumerism, etc.

And that, my friends, is how you make world peace. Sometimes with a bullet, sometimes with a business deal, sometimes with a song.

We are pretty much half done saving you monkeys from yourselves. Get over the innate personal distrust we all have for each other, and we can get to doing something worthwhile, like finding our way off this rock and seeing what the rest of the universe is like.

My favorite part of this whole thing is that you don’t really have a choice in this. You WILL get along with everybody else or we will correct your sorry worthless ass. The tyrants and the insane who have arrayed themselves against us are far too weak. It is only a matter of time.

As for those wastes of sperm who have joyfully exclaimed that they hate my country:

Kiss my red, white, and blue ass. The only reason you have the opportunities that you do is because you live or are allied with the greatest nation in the history of mankind. Guess how many chinese people surf this website. Go ahead. Guess.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Varq,

— my mottoo :slight_smile:

Wish I shared your kind of ignorant optimism. Read some of Martin van Creveld’s work, Israeli military historian, he and many others believe the nation-state as an institution is under siege, and that a reversion to the pre-Westphalia era is likely. Something to think about.[/quote]

I’m an American; we’re optimistic by nature. We live in the most freedom and have the most noble, moral country on earth.

Do you really think petty thugs and scum are going to stop us now? Soon, troublesome regions of the world will simply be lobotomized through nanotech. The people there will be made as docile as sheep. Scientists are at work upon this as I write.

Study up on nanotech and the awesome possibilities. It really is (and I know this sounds insane, that’s how I first saw it) Alladin’s lamp. Scoff all you want, but unless scum make the breathroughs required first, which is highly unlikely, the world is about to enter a permanent golden age.

[quote]doogie wrote:
That was great. It does my heart good to know pussy, commie scum like you hate America. It proves we’re getting a lot of things right.[/quote]

ameeeeeeerica…fuck yea…ameeeeerica…fuck yea