T Nation

America: From Freedom to Fascism

Aren’t you tired paying those crummy Taxes?

Did you know you DON’T have too?!

SHUT DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=America+From+freedom+to+Fascism&hl=en

*bump

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
*bump[/quote]

Bumping your own thread! You are a maniac, and my new hero!!

BTW: are you being chased by a chicken, in your avatar? What is it?

It’s a good piece. The only reason people pay taxes it out of ignorance of the law and fear.

I’m in Canada, so I guess I’ll keep filing; but is anyone thinking of not filing anymore after seeing the documentary?

[quote]pookie wrote:
I’m in Canada, so I guess I’ll keep filing; but is anyone thinking of not filing anymore after seeing the documentary?
[/quote]

Just rainjack.

[quote]pookie wrote:
I’m in Canada, so I guess I’ll keep filing; but is anyone thinking of not filing anymore after seeing the documentary?
[/quote]

You don’t actually believe that do you? That’s certainly a “conspiracy theory” that dwarfs OKC and 9/11 combined…

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.”

  • Thomas Jefferson

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
You don’t actually believe that do you? That’s certainly a “conspiracy theory” that dwarfs OKC and 9/11 combined…[/quote]

But there’s a big difference. While OKC and 9/11 can never really be “tested” (ie, we can’t go back and look, or rebuild them to test various demolition scenarios on them) in this case it’s all a matter of laws, regulations and constitution.

I’m not an attorney, but it seems, from the film, that most people file because they think they have to. Or they know they could not file, but they don’t want to spend years in jail while their case slowly makes its way to the USSC.

I didn’t have time to watch the whole thing, but what I was wondering is: Why did the first people who filed a 1040 do so?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
BTW: are you being chased by a chicken, in your avatar? What is it?

[/quote]

Rooster.

I don’t know much about taxes yet so I could be totally wrong here so don’t flame me for my ignorance but doesn’t this tax fund the military and other government programs?

[quote]40yarddash wrote:
I don’t know much about taxes yet so I could be totally wrong here so don’t flame me for my ignorance but doesn’t this tax fund the military and other government programs?[/quote]

Watch the video, they answer those questions in it. (The answer is “no” by the way…)