America Continuing to Let Freedom Ring

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20061002/gambling_shares_061002/20061002?hub=World

It was only a matter of time.

Mike

Let freedom ring indeed.

This is retarded and only makes sense if you legalize gambling at sites based in and regulated by the U.S.

My plan for generating additional revenue to help close the deficit:

Auction off a trip to Washington which includes five days and four nights. In addition to the museums and fine dining, the high bidder would have the opportunity to meet every senator, representative, the president and his cabinet. The lucky bidder would then be free to kick every single one of those men and women in the sack or vagina as hard as desired.

It wouldn’t exactly close the deficit, but every little bit helps.

Hailing the new legislation, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist told reporters that gambling was “a serious addiction that undermines the family, dashes dreams, and frays the fabric of society.”

Oh my, they never change, do they…

[quote]orion wrote:
Hailing the new legislation, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist told reporters that gambling was “a serious addiction that undermines the family, dashes dreams, and frays the fabric of society.”

[/quote]

He should tell that to Bill Bennett.

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Man, gambling is the boogeyman this month? I thought it was video games, or was that September?