Amazon Pedophile Book

Crap now how will I learn to be gentle? Guess I’ll have to stick to hitting and sticking it in their pooper.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
You come across like the rest of the lemmings. This was the author’s statement: [quote]“This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.”

“This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.”[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind you explaining to me what specifically you don’t want public about the contents of this book.

Are there some specific paragraphs you disagree with or are you one of the people who adores censorship anytime it comes to having a reflex reaction to limited info based on hot button media topics?

Pedophilia is bad. Talking about pedophilia is the only way change occurs…not by pretending like it doesn’t exist.[/quote]

You’d think an AUTHOR would be able to know the difference between “lighter” and “liter.”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

You come across like the rest of the lemmings. This was the author’s statement: [quote]“This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.”

“This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.”[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind you explaining to me what specifically you don’t want public about the contents of this book.

Are there some specific paragraphs you disagree with or are you one of the people who adores censorship anytime it comes to having a reflex reaction to limited info based on hot button media topics?

Pedophilia is bad. Talking about pedophilia is the only way change occurs…not by pretending like it doesn’t exist.[/quote]

You’d think an AUTHOR would be able to know the difference between “lighter” and “liter.”[/quote]

I know, everyone knows the proper spelling is “litre”

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Amazon is in a tough position.

[/quote]

This.

It really bothers me the book was written, published and sold. But I’m pretty much anti-book burning.

And X is right, talking about and dealing with things are how they change, not stifling.

As much as it bothers me emotionally, I think I would have to rationally support the “no censorship” camp based purely on my desire for personal freedoms.

Fuck I already hate this thread, lol[/quote]

It does have that eewwww factor to it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
You’d think an AUTHOR would be able to know the difference between “lighter” and “liter.”[/quote]

Perhaps it’s an incorrect generalization, but I like to think that pedophiles are generally people of low intelligence. I know there’s not really a connection between sexual orientation (is pedophelia considered an orientation or just a preference) and intelligence, but it is (thinking pedophiles are unintelligent) a lot more reasuring than thinking that there are a bunch of genius pedophiles out there getting away with it.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Perhaps it’s an incorrect generalization, but I like to think that pedophiles are generally people of low intelligence. I know there’s not really a connection between sexual preference (is pedophelia considered a preference or an orientation?) and intelligence, but it is a lot more reasuring thinking that there are a bunch of genius pedophiles out there getting away with it.[/quote]

So, it is reassuring that the “smarter pedophiles” are likely MORE manipulative and probably abuse their (assumed) higher positions (managers, professors, coaches) ?

I don’t follow your logic. Can you elaborate?

Oh the fuckin loudmouth speaks (shouts) again!

The author was on tv last night and said that if a child consented to sex and was ok about the experience then the adult in question should have nothing to worry about WTF!

However if harm comes to the child then a sentence should result…

THAT IS WHAT I BASED MY OPINION ON!

You being a smartarse on whether I read the book or not? Very good!

I now foresee a twisting turning fuckup of a discussion now that you’re onboard with your mandatory insults. I was really hoping on a logical discourse on the topic but hey’ you had to drop a shit bomb into the discussion did’nt you!

^^ You can already see what he’s started as it somehow ends up that my post is not merely something to disagree with, but, surprise surprise! Makes NO sense!
Wow! I never knew how stupid I was that I didn’t make sense till Professor X came around.

Still, the book probably has more redeeming qualities than a Dan Brown or Stephanie Meyer tome.

Quotes from the author:

The self-published author writes he’d “rather see pedosexuals conquer the world than hear of even one more child being killed because another pedosexual-pedophile is driven into a state of pedocidal-psychosis or a paranoid-panic attack, due to the constant hate-mongering which can be heard from every corner of the Earth, demonizing every juvephile regardless of the quality or character of their sexual relations with minors.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/wpix-amazon-pedophilia-book,0,413289.story

Amazon’s Pedophile Problems Continue: Nude Pics of Children Appear on Site

http://www.pcworld.com/article/210510/amazons_pedophile_problems_continue_nude_pics_of_children_appear_on_site.html/

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Perhaps it’s an incorrect generalization, but I like to think that pedophiles are generally people of low intelligence. I know there’s not really a connection between sexual preference (is pedophelia considered a preference or an orientation?) and intelligence, but it is a lot more reasuring thinking that there are a bunch of genius pedophiles out there getting away with it.[/quote]

So, it is reassuring that the “smarter pedophiles” are likely MORE manipulative and probably abuse their (assumed) higher positions (managers, professors, coaches) ?

I don’t follow your logic. Can you elaborate?
[/quote]

Oh damn. Bad word omission. I meant it’s (thinking that pedophiles are unintelligent) a lot more reassuring THAN thinking that there are a bunch of geniuses out there getting away with it. Let me edit that post…

[quote]DickBag wrote:

People have the right to buy or NOT buy what they please.[/quote]

theres a reason why i cant legally buy an m16.

and theres a reason why people shouldnt be allowed to buy a book on bangin kids.

so fuck freedom if this is the result.

freedom only rares a bunch of spoilt brats anyways that protest over stupid shit.

We should all be slaves to common sense.[/quote]

As far as automatic weapons… depends on the state :P. Or an ak with a rubber band does the trick :stuck_out_tongue:

As ridiculous as this book is… he has a right to sell it… and as a private company amazon has the right to pull it. I somewhat agree with prof that there shouldn’t be public outrage against amazon for selling a book… freedom etc… but thats also idealistic and utopia like. We’ll never be like that.

There is freedom, and then there is slavery. Freedom is the highest thing we can aspire to as humans. It makes me sad when people so quickly react their own emotion and gut reactions and put freedom aside to assuage their excited feelings.

This book is not going to create any new pedophiles. Pedophiles don’t need a how-to guide on doing what they do. This is a possible pedophile putting information into electronic book form that already exists all over the Internet, that pedophiles talk about on boards and chatrooms all the time, that exist in the shadows of this world that most people never notice because they’re too busy throwing a blanket over it and pretending that if they push it out of the light, it won’t exist.

Let me repeat - no. one. is. going. to. become. a. pedophile. from. this. book.

Hiding this book isn’t going to stop any kids from being raped.
Hiding this book isn’t going to stop any pedophiles from doing what they do.

All hiding this book will do is keep the terrible elements of humanity tucked as far out of sight as we can keep them, and in the end, that benefits no one.

Rip the bandage off and expose the oozing wound. Listen to what all people have to say and use those words to peer into their soul and the souls of people like them and understand what they think and how they think and why they think, and use that against them.

You cannot stop these terrible things by hiding a book. If you limit and regulates and hide all these things, you force them underground and hide nothing, and no one benefits.

I’m all for freedom.

I’m for this man having the freedom to publish this book.

I’m all for the freedom for people to voice opinions against it.

I’m all for Amazon’s freedom to not publish it.

Funny part is, after it was written about it became one of the best selling ebooks on Kindle. Prior the author had only sold one copy.

It’s a book about how to fuck little kids in a way that you don’t get caught because you upset or killed the kid. That’s fucked up and anyone who defends that as “freedom” is confused as fuck.

I don’t know if this was said, but Amazon has a service where anyone can publish a book. If I had a few hundred dollars and a manuscript, I can go to Amazon and publish a book.

It’s possible that whoever wrote that book did the same thing; wrote something about pedophilia and published it via Amazon.

Some of the responses in this thread make about as much sense as prohibition. BECAUSE of the hissy fit some people throw about this, this unknown book that was barely read is now being viewed in large numbers. Why? Because controversy breeds celebrity…or better put, by using this to show a badge of your own personal values, you bring on the spread of the very media you condemn.

Congrats.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
I don’t know if this was said, but Amazon has a service where anyone can publish a book. If I had a few hundred dollars and a manuscript, I can go to Amazon and publish a book.

It’s possible that whoever wrote that book did the same thing; wrote something about pedophilia and published it via Amazon.[/quote]

That may be the case, but things like this could also lead to committees being formed to screen any further publications.

I don’t think anyone in this thread is arguing FOR pedophilia…yet that seems to be the way some people understand it.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
There is freedom, and then there is slavery. Freedom is the highest thing we can aspire to as humans. It makes me sad when people so quickly react their own emotion and gut reactions and put freedom aside to assuage their excited feelings.

This book is not going to create any new pedophiles. Pedophiles don’t need a how-to guide on doing what they do. This is a possible pedophile putting information into electronic book form that already exists all over the Internet, that pedophiles talk about on boards and chatrooms all the time, that exist in the shadows of this world that most people never notice because they’re too busy throwing a blanket over it and pretending that if they push it out of the light, it won’t exist.

Let me repeat - no. one. is. going. to. become. a. pedophile. from. this. book.

Hiding this book isn’t going to stop any kids from being raped.
Hiding this book isn’t going to stop any pedophiles from doing what they do.

All hiding this book will do is keep the terrible elements of humanity tucked as far out of sight as we can keep them, and in the end, that benefits no one.

Rip the bandage off and expose the oozing wound. Listen to what all people have to say and use those words to peer into their soul and the souls of people like them and understand what they think and how they think and why they think, and use that against them.

You cannot stop these terrible things by hiding a book. If you limit and regulates and hide all these things, you force them underground and hide nothing, and no one benefits.

I’m all for freedom.

I’m for this man having the freedom to publish this book.

I’m all for the freedom for people to voice opinions against it.

I’m all for Amazon’s freedom to not publish it.[/quote]

This is a good post.

As fucking disgusting as teh subject matter is, and as much as I wish it didn’t exist and the author would die a slow horrid death…

We can’t start burning books.

What about Nabokov’s Lolita? Would anyone here ban publication of that too? Where does it stop?