Amazon.com Book Reviews

LMFAO

ROFL!!!

Makes me want to watch Religulous yet again.

I actually talked the fiance (Catholic) into watching it tonight. We’ll see how far we get into it :smiley:

“As well as that, the dialogue between characters is paper thin. Take the New Testament, when Mary finds out she’s pregnant. She tells Joseph that she’s been knocked up by an angel, and he just flat out believes her! Not even a “hold on sista, we’re going on Maury” - he just takes it at face value! How are any of us meant to believe that?”

I’m so NOT showing my wife this, I’ll tell her I’m still laughing at a joke I heard.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:
I’m so NOT showing my wife this, I’ll tell her I’m still laughing at a joke I heard.[/quote]

I know what you mean. I have a few friends that I’d love to share this with, but I just know it’s going to start an argument.

I dont know whats funnier, the reviews them selves or that ppl rote them just to get a rise out of Protestants. Hell, even a “Catholic” only gave it 3 stars.

God = Patrick Bateman on crack apparently.

Now, I think once you get past the sarcasm (oral fixation) of the reviews you can see a deeper (throat) meaning. I think the reviewer Nikolai Segura is a deeply (bi-curious) confused man. He may not believe he is (in to men) confused but once I reply to his review personally (using a pseudonym) and present his confusion to him, he will see the error of his ways.

I think, as a group, we can help these poor misguided souls avoid the eternal damnation that awaits their poor souls in Hell (party time). They’ve been misled by the Devil (Rosie O’Donnell) for far too long and it’s up to us, the soldiers of the light (PIITB), to save them. We’ve sat on the benches for far too long and watched our fellow man (Kliplement) fall into heretical habits.

Won’t you help me (delusional) help save (throw a party) the damned souls (Oleena)?