Amazing Workout

Today for some reason I felt…“empowered” at the gym. I don’t know what it was but everything just “felt right.” My body felt like it was made for squatting and the barbell pretty much flew out of my hands when I benched; and I was going heavier than I was when doing the Waterbury Method.

Maybe it’s the fact that I took a Spike about 20-30 min before my workout (I love the stuff but it’s been hit or miss for other people I’ve given it too), maybe it was the 1-ad kicking in, maybe it was just switching over to Quattro Dynamo…whatever. I felt great.
I was putting up 320 on squats for 5x3 and it felt a hella lot better than 10x3 at 305. My last rep on that set felt better than my second set on the 10x3 program. I was doing 265 on bench with an 18" grip…and I ended up pausing the bar on my chest b/c it just wanted to “fly” out of my hands! Maybe it was b/c I did the W.M with a close grip before but I feel a ton stronger on bench.
All I know is that in terms of strength gains I’m coming a long way. I know in the last 2 years I’ve come a long ways…
Spring break of 04 I was a 37" waist at 197lbs, now 34’s are loose on me at 203. I feel like I could squat 400 right now; I already know I can deadlift it.
And everytime I bulk it gets cleaner…hell I might not be able to see my abs quite as well anymore but compared to the last time I bulked I’m staying much leaner. And I know any extra adipose tissue I’ve accumulated I can lose in 2 weeks on the V-Diet…and still retain my strength.

Just gotta love it when everything comes together. I’ll post my results in “Harder Side” or a new thread once I’m done with Quattro Dynamo.

Obviously it’s because you read Bulking Machine’s posts.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Obviously it’s because you read Bulking Machine’s posts.[/quote]

You got to it before I did…

Powder, great job. Hope the feeling continues for you.

e

You’re getting in better shape from chasing Foopa. More endurance.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
You’re getting in better shape from chasing Foopa. More endurance. [/quote]

Read my last two posts on “Beat My caption Deuce” in the Pictures section… :slight_smile: