Amazing New Prophetic Info...

Just uploaded today on YT…hot off the presses stuff, some new,
some already known.
And possible new answers as to the origin of the ‘Assumption Of Mary’
and the possible connection/deception of Fatima almost 100 years ago…It’s the 21st Century folks,
time to learn…time to question.

Where are these guys wrong if they are, so I may learn more as well, because I saw this show
today channel surfing the Christian Networks and this info is out of the shadows and is broadcasting out to millions of Christians now…what’s happening here? Are they on to something?

Or is Sid Roth and Co. full of shit?
A VERY interesting half hour nevertheless.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Just uploaded today on YT…hot off the presses stuff, some new,
some already known.
And possible new answers as to the origin of the ‘Assumption Of Mary’
and the possible connection/deception of Fatima almost 100 years ago…It’s the 21st Century folks,
time to learn…time to question.

Where are these guys wrong if they are, so I may learn more as well, because I saw this show
today channel surfing the Christian Networks and this info is out of the shadows and is broadcasting out to millions of Christians now…what’s happening here? Are they on to something?

Or is Sid Roth and Co. full of shit?
A VERY interesting half hour nevertheless.

[/quote]

Just looks like re-engineering old information so it can fit into today’s understanding. Seems silly about the genetic alteration explanations, familiar like I’m looking right through a lie, but of course I could be wrong.

If Noah is the last guy who’s genetic information wasn’t tarnished, and the same goes for the animals, then what of the information we know of about having a large enough gene pool? Really, kind of feels like I’m looking through a childs lie.

People in the U.K. believe in Aliens, the Aztecs believed in a Matron Mother of the earth and interestingly Our Lady of Guadalupe ended up being the thing that made sense to indigenous people of the area. It’s another explanation, maybe the Church is just shifting it’s lessons again to appeal, via aliens now… Maybe some guys just trying to make some money off some oddball books? Seems strange.

Yes, Genetics, very strange…Irony abounds in the universe, The Bible forbids “Sorcery” (Greek “Pharmakia”)
yet Francis Crick’s experiences with LSD, (with credit to Watson as well) in influencing discovering the Genetic Code is considered one the greatest discoveries in recent history.

You can curse Crick’s discovery because now mankind can manipulate DNA, yet
you can thank him as well because it’s helped Law Enforcement tremendously and DNA evidence
has exonerated many a false conviction and incarceration.
Go figure.

And as far as the first post to what Tom Horn is alluding to, I really think he’s on to something,
he ‘watches’ more than most, and it IS beginning…this brainwashing by seculars in Hollywood and in in popular sites
like Discovery.com…NOT exactly a checkout line tabloid, though it may as well be.
I think this article is twisted, as it actually proves intelligent design by God, not by fucking
Aliens via Panspermia.
http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/could-an-alien-message-be-embedded-in-our-genetic-code-130401.htm