Amature Bodybuilder

I have been working out casually for the past 4 years now trying not to get to over weight. I am 5’11 300 pounds.

Although I look like im 230, but the fat is clearly visable. I am ready to take it up a notch and try to tone up and lose the weight I have. Can any one recomend a good daily training regement.

I have also looked into HOT-ROX and I like what it offers.

Any suggestions?

Sure I say nail a diet and training first. Pick ones that you will; do and be CONSISTANT with not on and off thats the main thing and bring intensity to it.

Look at T-dawg 2 for diet and there are a ton of programs Id suggest a full body one to start with your goals Like CW’s TBT.

After you have that mastered and down pat as a lifestyle something you stick with then Get HOT-ROX so as not to waste it on poor eating and training habits.

I was thinking about starting with a 2 mile walk in the morning. Followed by 20 sit ups and 20 push ups before I go to work. Which btw is a desk job so I don’t get alot of movement in the office.

then after work. Doing another 20 sit ups and 20 push ups. Thats just to begin with.

[quote]atrumblood wrote:
I was thinking about starting with a 2 mile walk in the morning. Followed by 20 sit ups and 20 push ups before I go to work. Which btw is a desk job so I don’t get alot of movement in the office.

then after work. Doing another 20 sit ups and 20 push ups. [/quote]

Or you could get a gym membership walk o the gym and actually work out.

LOL, Yeah. Going to do that soon as I can afford it. Full time student, and live on my own. That is on my list of things to do though.

yeah find a gym most body builders lift weights…

No gym at school?

I have some free weights at my home been using those mostly, but I need more for sure. For now I have to work with what I have.

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
No gym at school?[/quote]

I go to ITT tech. Nerd College lol. No weight room there.