AM Workout Help

I am going to start working out in the mornings around 6:30-7:00 and need to be at work around 8:30-9:00. I am looking for advice on getting myself ready to workout since I will probaly be going to bed around 11:30. Just curious as to what other AM people do to get ready. I am trying to burn fat so I am thinking about taking a fat burner and going on an empty stomach so I can wake up a little later. By the way I have read Poliquins workout prep but I am a realist and work for a living so any other advice would be appreciated.

For one you will need way more sleep than what you are suggesting here. You will need at least 8 hours to give your body time to properly recover. I wake up and six and go to bed at 10pm and im still tired and I’m only 24.
I have tried working out on an empty stomach and it just didn’t work for me. I felt all weak. I think its a good idea to go on an empty stomach if you just plan on doing cardio.

Yes, in a perfect world we would all get 8 hours a night, eat 6 plus balanced meals, etc. In the real world you make good with what you have. I workout approx. 5:30am four to six times a week, many times on just 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I always set a caffine, ephedrine, aspirin combo on my nightstand by a glass of water. I also mix a sports bottle of whey protein the night before and drink it with a banana on my way to the gym. Believe me, I am not a morning person, but this seems to work for me. Give it a try.

Depends on your goals.
When I am trying to shed body fat, I slip coffee [black, no sugar] during the work-out.
When I am eating large, I have a pb sandwich or a banana right when I wake up.
Either way, slam down the protein shake on the way to work.

Thanks for all the help so far. I guess the reason I am writing this is because of the fact that it is impossible for me to get 8 hours of sleep due to my job and other time constraints. The only other option for me is to workout in the evening when I am tired from work, or in a rush so I have to get back to work, unfocused etc. I also still only get the same amount of sleep because if I do not workout in the morning I go to bed later. it sucks I need 8 hours so help. The only thing that would help is if Biotest gave me 100 grand to live off of a year

I work out in the mornings and one bit of good news that I can tell you is that a study came out and people who work out in the morning are more consistent than people who work out at other times. The factors that play a role is that people who wake up early and work out put a priority on working out and when you work out in the afternoon or night something always comes up.
As far is my routine. I get up at 5:00 am drink 16 oz of water w/ a ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack. (Take NitroPhen from Biotest, Dymetadrine Extreme or Diet Fuel or Ripped Fuel). This will help you burn fat as well as wake you up so you can get an intense workout. I also consume 40 grams of protein. Very important because you have just slept 6-8 hrs without eating(This might be tough for you if you cannot eat anything before you workout. I workout at 6:00 am. Warm up 10 minutes on the bike to get blood flowing and stretch for 5-10 minutes. I then workout. After my workout I consume a protein drink. Since you are looking to lose weight consume a MRP w/ a handful of frozen strawberries (make this the night before) w/ water. This will help you with getting your glycogen stores back as well as recovering and being in a catabolic state. Make sure you at least eat something within the hour after your workout and especially within 2 hours. You have a 2 hour window and then it is gone. Make sure you prepare your meals the night before and also drink plenty of water (try to get up to a gallon a day). You should then be on your way.

I recomend that you try to go to bed no later than 11:00pm. Make your post workout MRP the night before so you can down your breadfast while driving from your Gym. If you are only doing cardio in the morning, make sure you consume no carbs before you work out, you will burn up your glusose levels sooner.

I workout in the morning 5:15am to be exact. I’ve found a serving of powerdrive and a caffeine cap. right when I wake up then about 10 minutes later while i’m making my Grow and food for the day I take in 1 scoop of Grow, 20 grams of whey protein and 10 grams of glutamine. Make sure if you use the power drive to wait at least 10 minutes before consuming the protein that’s what TC told me to do. Someting about letting the ingredients soak in from the power drive. This works well for me. Not a bad workout in months.