AM Meal Nausea?

I usually get up at 630, but can’t get to the gym until after 9AM. I find there are some mornings where the thought of eating a meal or a shake is enough to make my stomach queasy. I know fully the importance of eating properly, but sometimes I just can’t do it. Any thoughts??? Would it be OK to just take my Biotest supps and then do the 2X Surge like Chris Shugart has laid out?

MicroSlash

"“Happily married to the Hottest Wife in the World since 2006…”

some times i have the same problem. i’ve found that if i wake up a few minutes earlier, take a shower and just “come to” food isn’t so hard to eat. i can’t just roll out of bed and eat though.

[quote]MicroSlash wrote:
I usually get up at 630, but can’t get to the gym until after 9AM. I find there are some mornings where the thought of eating a meal or a shake is enough to make my stomach queasy. I know fully the importance of eating properly, but sometimes I just can’t do it. Any thoughts??? Would it be OK to just take my Biotest supps and then do the 2X Surge like Chris Shugart has laid out?

MicroSlash

"“Happily married to the Hottest Wife in the World since 2006…”[/quote]

I used to have the same problem. I started going to bed earlier and now I’m fine.

Try eating some high GI carbs before bed. You’ll wake up starving.