Am I Wrong? Quickest Way To Get Big

It’s actually very good when performing in the real world missionary waterbed activities.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
Wasnt there an article on here a while ago that cited a study stating that bosu balls and wobble boards had little to no carryover to performance in “real world” and athletic scenarios and that those who trained the simple compounds actually performed better?[/quote]

“getting big” is a marathon and not a sprint.

Eat Big + Train Hard + Quality Sleep = Grow

take any one of those out of the equation and it will slow any progress.

Olesya
http://www.musclewithattitude.com

Let Mr. Trainer know that core muscles are so deep that you will never see them no matter how big they got. Also, the core muscles are primarily used for stabilization, therefore doing compound movements such as squats, deadlifts, cleans, would actually strenghten the core as well because the core would have to isometrically contract while performing these exercises.

So as someone got bigger and stronger from doing compound exercises so would there core increase in strength proportionately. Also core training doesn’t get your abs ripped anyway. It just means that he can stabilize his trunk well. So he wouldn’t be doing core exercises anyway if he is using bosu balls and wobble boards.

Yeah… that guy seems like a DA in the worst way. Your golden compared to him.

You’re right, but people like him will never change their minds. Even if you get jacked they will not believe it. I have had people tell me I am “big” naturally and just made my muscles harder and more defined by working out.