Am I Using Real Halotestin?

I will not mention the brand or source.
I bought halotestin 10mg. Took 10mg every day for 2 days. Then on the third day I took 20mg. On the fourth day I took 30mg.
I did use liver support supplement and drank lots of water.

The only effects I noticed from the “Halotestin” are fatigue, apathy and perhaps a little depressed mood.

Based upon all the reports I’ve heard of people using halotestin, it seems that I have not bought real halotestin. But I do believe I have a real androgenic hormone.

What could it be that I am using if not halotestin? What other AAS would produce the effects that I noticed?

EDIT: My halotestin tastes very bitter. Is this normal?

Who knows? I mean really how is anyone supposed to give and even somewhat educated guess based on that information?

I can take a few random shot in the dark guesses. How about winstrol? Cheaper and more readily available then halo. Maybe sdrol?

What’s the lifts like?

Well, it’s supposed to make you aggressive, energetic and strong but it does the opposite to me which makes absolutely no sense. I heard that Sdrol causes lethargy/fatigue?

Slightly reduced strength at higher dosages. At 10mg there is not a noticeable difference.
However, understand that ALL hormones I’ve used (I’ve tried most) reduces my strength, including testosterone, trenbolone, nandrolone decanoate, dehydrotestosterone, etc., etc.

Drugs affect us all differently. For instance dbol supposedly makes you bloated and gains tons of water and strong. I don’t get that from dbol I feel great but don’t see major strength or any bloat.

It just depends. But for what it’s worth haloe is commonly faked so it’s not unlikely you got bunk shit.

Makes no sense can’t help you.

I contacted the owner of the site that RESELLS it (it’s not the brand website) and he wrote, “thanks for review, but we never had any issue with it, try to increase
dosage and use a little bit longer.”

They sell many brands of halo and I bought the cheapest brand because I was out of money…
I’ll try buying a more expensive brand this time.

Lmao great customer service there.

I hate those types of sites. They literally hold zero responsibility for the product. My suggestion is try and find a forum that has domestic sellers available. There is much more accountability involved, testing, feedback etc

Since I assume you’ve used Halotestin before, did it taste bitter like mine does?
If not, do you know of any hormones that taste bitter?

No I have never used halo one of the few orals I haven’t used. It doesn’t offer much that is appealing to me. I have used plenty others and iv never noticed what I would say is a bitter flavors from either of the drols or dbol. Same with winny and var. But that doesn’t mean much people use all different types of shit to bind pills

Halotestin should pretty much bump your strength up from the get go from what I heave heard.

@nerdonroids

How in the world has everything you supposedly used reduced your strength? Are you starving yourself while on in order to cut weight or something? Makes no sense to me… literally backward.

I don’t starve myself, no. I think methyltrienolone (not sure if it’s even real) which I injected 10mg of (tried 20mg next day), did increase my strength ever so slightly but it made me sweat like I was in a sauna. Other days and in higher dosages methyltrienolone seemed to decrease my strength.

When it comes to red blood cells, it’s known that too high a count can actually decrease strength and I know this from personal experience. But this cannot explain why every compound has this effect of decreasing strength.
It’s weird.

It’s not only strength but also libido. Androgens, even those that don’t convert to estrogen and don’t affect prolactin, decrease my libido.

So you injected Mtren (its methylated trenbolone, to survive the pass through the liver a.k.a is typically taken orally) which the typical dose would be around 500mcg to maybe 1mg a day… and injected 10mg? Then tried 20 the next day? Yeah you were sweating… probably turning yellow from liver jaundice as well.

You got any blood work? Nothing works because your body is probably an absolute wreck from abuse . Or you’re having a good laugh right now at this whole thread…

1 Like

ehhh 10-20mg is a stupid, STUPID thing to do… But some people somehow survive downing a bottle of Tylenol, I know one guy (my age) who drinks about a bottle of vodka per day, another who downed two and a half bottles of whisky in one night (concept of tolerance is amazing), however his liver and kidneys were able to handle it. The liver is a remarkable organ in that it’s able to tolerate a surprising amount of shit, even if jaundiced due to cholastasis or whatever damage it has induced, the liver can TYPICALLY detox and repair itself given damaging variables are removed. The liver can regenerate up to 2/3 of itself, not to say permanent fibrosis won’t occur leading to long term hepatic dysfunction, but it can deal with a lot of shit. One 20mg dose of Mtren done ONCE and once only probably won’t kill you instantaneously.

Ridiculously exaggerated. Read the Reddit threads on this, the dosage I used are not high compared to others on Reddit.
I misspoke as it’s actually 5mg/ml of a very cheap brand of steroids, you can probably guess which. The most I took was 10mg on one day.

That is reddit. The place where every gym bro takes 1gram of ANYTHING minimum. This is why new people should stay the fuck away from that place and come here for advice.

I just paid 170 euro for real pharmaceutical grade halo from one of the most reputable companies out there when it comes to roids.
This time I felt the same as the first cheap brand of halo I used (55 euro) except no fatigue. The same effects:
Slightly more mental energy
Slightly more mentally calm
Much, much heavier and deeper sleep
No increased strength whatsoever
Slight irritability/antisocial behavior AFTER i stop using it for a day or two

Yesterday I took 30mg, today 50mg.
I also started taking 1.2g TUDCA for liver support (I also take other liver support).

This has to be a troll. Or someone is very, very confused about what an androgen is. Elevated red blood cells - not a thing that has any effect on strength, and certainly not going to have a negative effect. Unless we’re talking about an elevation so high that you’re on death’s door. Say something legitimate or go away.