Am I Too Late for HCG?

Fellas: My background is I’m secondary hypogonadic. I probably have been since early 20s. I’m now 40. Haven’t felt arousal/libido in years.

I have been on trt on/off for a few years now, never finding libido. I have found times when I feel great all around, except libido.

I have HCG here ready to try for the first time. Just waiting on the bac water to arrive. I will be trying 500iu e3d.

I am praying that the HCG may spark some libido. However, since my LH and FSH have been super low since early 20s, and obviously now, since being on trt, they’re nil, will the HCG still have an effect on me?

Thoughts?

Most likely overall, yes, but regarding libido, I do not know. Can you post any lab results?

I have posted labs in other threads. Basically I can easily get my numbers up to ideal levels. E2 has been low and high. My numbers are good. But it’s just that arousal I have issues with. I am always looking at women and my gf, but it’s when it comes down to fooling around and sex, the arousal part is absent. No warm feeling. No blue balls building. Limited erection. No “omg I gotta get laid right now!” feeling.

You get the drift. Hoping HCG will do something.

I just looked at every thread you’ve ever created, you’ve never posted extensive labs, only total testosterone and maybe a mention of E2.

It sounds like your trying to solve your hormonal problems without labs, you say these levels are fine and those are good without ever posting anything.

You say E2 has been low and high, elaborate. High E2 for me is low E2 for someone else.

Bullshit.

I have posted every lab I’ve ever had. They are here on this thread:

I don’t appreciate the crappy attitude systemlord. Don’t respond to my posts If you can’t act nice. It was a general question and I was looking for general
Answers. Not blood test review.

That was over 2 years ago, we always ask for the most recent labs. Those labs are so irrelevant now that they are meaningless.

Every 6 months we are asked to run labs to see how we are progressing, this is the only way to track progress or lack thereof.

Honestly you make this forum a bear to
Post on. It’s your attitude. Period.

I was looking for a general answer I had about hcg. Not a snappy sarcastic reply from you.

Nevermind.

FWIW, that thread is from February 16th of this year, not February 2016.

1 Like

Not late for HCG. Some do 250 EOD , some 500 2x a week. Just don’t recommend more than 500 at a time. Let us know how it works

I will Charlie. Thanks.

Fingers crossed. I’m about ready to cancel my relationship with my gf and give up on relationships in general. Having zero libido is hell.

1 Like

No Dick Up when moment arises is HELL man i agree. DICK the good Soldier needs to be Up. i know i had LOW libido before going on T.R.T Compounded Testosterone Cream. now is better. @roscoe88

It gets to the point where I can’t act “aroused” anymore to please gf. I can use a pde5 and things work out fine, but the arousal isn’t there. It sucks.

The worst is when we’re driving somewhere long distance, and she’s getting frisky and wants to give road head. Of course, knowing I won’t get too aroused, have to make up excuses why she can’t. She’s hot too.

Pray HCG does something.

Arousal is not something you can fake. If you’ve not gotten better while on TRT then perhaps your problem isn’t entirely hormonal. Your biggest sex organ is your brain, and in yours right now there are a million thoughts and fears, all of them conspiring to keep you from having a healthy sexual relationship. Sure, try the hCG. But my money is on the problem being in your big head and not the little one. I would strongly recommend you consider some kind of therapy and see if that doesn’t improve things.

2 Likes

Do not get rid of her!

Am kidding but that’s awesome. Maybe you need a complete reset including a new girl. Maybe if you tell her your issues it will help you overcome the psychological part of your hill.

Btw am married and have to basically beg for head. But it’s worth it.

1 Like

Good advices guys. Thanks.

The reason I am positive about trying hcg is that in the past I have experimented w preg and dhea and have had a day or two where I felt arousal.

Hcg should alter those levels.

1 Like

I’m not kidding DON’T GET RID OF HER lol. Been a long long time since my wife got frisky like that. Although there are usually kids in the car now days so that does put a stop to even the slightest inkling of a chance.

Hi roscoe, your story is a sad one dam I hope you can find an answer you are far too young to be experiencing this.
I have been on T mono and T with HCG and AI. I love HCG but I can’t say it improved my ability to get a stiffy . My missing libido came roaring back when I accidently got my TT too high. I changed doc and was giver 150mg/wk and I had a SHGB of 24 need less to say my TT was over 1200 at trough and free T was 39 top of the range was 18.
I have sinced dropped my dose back to normal levels and my libido has stayed. I offer this story in case you have not tried that.

Other bits of info i have. HCG is known to increase E2 that can help or hurt your libido. Keep an eye out for high E2 symptoms. On monoT my balls pulled up against my body and I got sharp pains every now and then. HCG in 3 weeks got my boys swinging where the belong and no more pain. My favorite dose was 800iu/wk divided into two shots subQ 30ga needle in the belly.

hth

1 Like

Thanks for the replies.

I can’t say I don’t have the ability to get hard. It’s just the arousal response that causes it doesn’t happen.

My dr allows me 150mg/week. Let’s me do what I want. Right now I am dosing a bit higher, 125 mg per week, one shot. I may push it to get TT higher to see if I respond.

I don’t know why in my 20s I began to lose arousal. I did play around with the over the counter prohormones then and I’ve read similar stories of others that used them and now have no arousal.

I think I have libido In that I want to have sex and am attracted to women. It’s just that when I’m with one and making out etc, my body doesn’t respond much. It’s hellish.

May just buy a dog and call it a day sadly.

Dr. Crisler posted to his Facebook page today, all about the benefits of HCG.

Good luck, brother!

1 Like

Dumb questions, but I am wondering how much bac water to use. I have vials of 5000iu HCG.

I’m guessing 2ml bac water would be ok to mix into these little hcg vials?