Am I Strong?

Looking awesome bro. Very badass physique.

No.

[quote]bperwien wrote:
Bench 265
Squat 330
DL 395
Press 180
Pull up 12
Dip 24

I consider myself strong but this is a different community than “normal”[/quote]

Hard to tell you, but no. I would class you as above beginner.

Don’t compair yourself to other people, even the worlds best bencher can’t squat as much as the worlds best squatter. A better question is, are You stronger then you were last year? Are you reaching your goals and making bigger ones? Always think about how you can become stronger and you will be strong.

I hate to assume so…are you a male or female? I don’t know many guys who do pullups so at 205, 12 is pretty strong provided you go from dead hang to chin over bar or chest to bar. But at 165lb and 5’6 as a female i can match you on pullups, deadlifts, squat and dips so I dunno.

if you’re lifting weights then I think that’s great. keep it up and push harder.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I hate to assume so…are you a male or female? I don’t know many guys who do pullups so at 205, 12 is pretty strong provided you go from dead hang to chin over bar or chest to bar. But at 165lb and 5’6 as a female i can match you on pullups, deadlifts, squat and dips so I dunno.

if you’re lifting weights then I think that’s great. keep it up and push harder.[/quote]

You’re Squat is 330 and DL 395? Nice job!

[quote]theBeth wrote:

if you’re lifting weights then I think that’s great. keep it up and push harder.[/quote]

Damn your a bad ass.

I’m around 230-240 and can manage like 6 pull ups :frowning:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Damn I need to work harder or you are going to catch me!

I don’t think I could ever compete with your soaked tshirt, hard nipple selfies…

That’s right, I noticed.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I don’t think I could ever compete with your soaked tshirt, hard nipple selfies…

That’s right, I noticed.[/quote]

It’s cold in the tanning booth. Or maybe I was just turned on at the sight of myself.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

You’re Squat is 330 and DL 395? Nice job! [/quote]

Well lets be clear, I don’t do that for reps, once is enough.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

It’s cold in the tanning booth. Or maybe I was just turned on at the sight of myself.[/quote]

I hope you wear a sock. no one likes a brown dick. or underpants. you don’t know what people have done in there before you. I know cus i’m one of them.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

It’s cold in the tanning booth. Or maybe I was just turned on at the sight of myself.[/quote]

I hope you wear a sock. no one likes a brown dick. or underpants. you don’t know what people have done in there before you. I know cus i’m one of them. [/quote]

You caught me I wear a sock lol. Plus the little females who work the desk are required to wipe it down. I don’t trust their thoroughness while texting and on facebook though, so I ask to wipe it down again myself.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Strength with a barbell is a skill. You aren’t even practicing the skill. Why do you test it?[/quote]
My thoughts exactly. We would be more impressed with your kettle bell wizardry then your low numbers in conventional lifts. I would say you are average but have good potential.