Am I Ready for Steroids?

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
You do not eat enough CREAM. Eat 1 litre a day of fresh cream.

[/quote]

You know, there are ways to put on quality mass without eating like a shit head.

Nobody else is even a little bit concerned that this dude is a “serial misspeller”? He has a hard time spelling might! Buddy’s gonna get a syringe Deca that reads “decaffeinated” and be like “yeah, that looks about right… I’ll inject that right after some of this fine Stanz Oil.”

Like isn’t being this literarily impaired dangerous?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
sorry, but if you havent been training your legs, then you havent been training seriously.

–JB[/quote]

Ok. My intention was to train seriously but I do now understand it takes lot more than what I was doing.

DBOL IT UP BRO!!!

maybe uh get some sun too

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
DBOL IT UP BRO!!!

maybe uh get some sun too[/quote]

I live in Scotland, we don’t get much sun. lol

I think this dude deserves a pat on the back.
With all the steroid stuff in the media lately, it’s no wonder that so many people who are uneducated in the subject are looking into it. Everyone has to learn somehow.

With the help of some knowledgeable people on here, He should be able to get his diet and training straightened out and get a few more good years of natural training.

With all the morons who keep showing up on here who are ready for AAS because they have been training hard for 6 months who think they’re smarter then the guys who have been doing gear for 10+years, It’s just nice to see someone who wants to learn and is willing to listen.

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:
Nobody else is even a little bit concerned that this dude is a “serial misspeller”? He has a hard time spelling might! Buddy’s gonna get a syringe Deca that reads “decaffeinated” and be like “yeah, that looks about right… I’ll inject that right after some of this fine Stanz Oil.”

Like isn’t being this literarily impaired dangerous?[/quote]

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:

Like isn’t being this literarily impaired dangerous?[/quote]

Is it me you are talking about because I cant see very many spelling errors.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
I think this dude deserves a pat on the back.
With all the steroid stuff in the media lately, it’s no wonder that so many people who are uneducated in the subject are looking into it. Everyone has to learn somehow.

With the help of some knowledgeable people on here, He should be able to get his diet and training straightened out and get a few more good years of natural training.

With all the morons who keep showing up on here who are ready for AAS because they have been training hard for 6 months who think they’re smarter then the guys who have been doing gear for 10+years, It’s just nice to see someone who wants to learn and is willing to listen.

Thanks for the positive feed back. You understand where I am coming from. Its great to find a source like this with people who have so much good info & advice to give.
There is so much bad advice out there.

Hey dude(s) don’t take it personally and don’t take it seriously I was just trying to drive home some points…

training legs: you might have avoided training them because you really want to improve your upper body. What you have completely overlooked is the fact that training your legs heavy - with squats - will stimulate your entire body to grow, and is probably the real cause for your stalling progress

cream - don’t underestimate the need for cream, for saturated fats, and just fats in general. Gironda used to recommend eating lots of cream, steak, eggs. If you take your protein without fats it can slow your progress a LOT. Especially if you are a person who can eat eat eat and not get fat.

These are basic things you have to do, if you have not been doing them, or haven’t learnt this yet, then everything you have learnt is just fluff.

And if you are snapping at me for saying these things, then you haven’t even worked out yet how important these points are, and most of the other points aren’t.

There is one more thing you must absolutely do, is BACK OFF on your training, perhaps every 3rd or 4th week. If you do 5 sets, do only 3 sets that week. Or instead of 8 reps, use the same weight, for 6 reps. If you do that, then that week you will pack on the mass, your body still going at full speed but you are not exhausting it.

If you fail to back off then you will simply fail to progress.

SQUATS AND MILK!!!

Please get on them …do it for you …do it for us