Am I Ready for My First Cycle?

ok first off im not 25+, im almost 23 and ive been lifting since i was 12. i competed in olympic weightlifting until i was 19 , then started bodybuilding 3-5 times a week up till now. Im in university and eat 6-10 balanced meals a day. im 5 foot 4 and weigh 180 at 9 % bodyfat.

ive made a 2-3 pound gain in muscle mass since i was 19, ands thats all.My deadlift has stayed the same 200kilo for 8, 180kg squat for 6 and 140 front squat for 6, and bench 140kilo for 5. Ive taken winstrol while competing at 16 year old at 15mg a day for 3 months only once, yet it did aloow me to win nationals and go to the worlds so i justify that usage.

so the question is am i ready?

5’4…damn youre short. post pics. i want to see where youre at

by the way my plans for my first cycle are:
Wk1-12 1400mg cyponate,1250-300 equipose
wk1-4 run nolva 20mg eod
wk4-12 run 20-40mg of nolva dependant on water retention
wk 13 40mg nolva ED
Wk 14 20mg ED
Wk 13-15 HCG every 4 days

ya my good friend is 5’4 180 and single digit bodyfat. hes had good success and competes i have pics avail to compare. you should pst yours…

Nolvadex won’t help your water retention as it is a SERM, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. An AI, Aromotase Inhibitor, would suppress the formation of estrogen. I would have two weeks off for my last injection of Testosterone Cypionate, then start a PCT of Nolvadex @ 40mg for two weeks, then Nolvadex @ 20mg for another two weeks.

How often do you plan to inject the Testosterone Cypionate and Equipoise? I also recommend a shorter cycle for recovery purposes. Can’t help you much on the HCG. I believe Equipoise should be injected every week, but don’t quote me on that. I am still learning also.

I suggest the following cycle:
Week 1-8 500mg/wk Testosterone Cypionate
Week 1-8 300mg Equipoise EW
Week 1-8 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 8-10 Arimidex .125mg EOD
Week 10-12 Nolvadex 40mg
Week 12-14 Nolvadex 20mg

^^

hCG is put to far better use on-cycle than during PCT. Our understanding of how to use it has improved over the years…

When used in SMALL amounts (250IU every two or three days) it’ll help prevent total suppression of test production. If you run it during PCT it’ll cause further feedback inhibition of LH production.

ok thanks for then input im woundering if 500mg of test (cyponate) and another 500 of equipose is running it too high for my body weight?

500mg EQ would be a little on the high side. I don’t think anyone in this thread suggested that dose though.

Really though, you’d do well without any Bold in your cycle. It’ll help you eat like a mofo but for your first serious cycle you’re better keeping things simple & sticking to 8 weeks of 500mg cyp, imo. Second time out you can start to tweak things…

really, just 500mg of cyp a week seems like nothing?

[quote]cokezero wrote:
ok first off im not 25+, im almost 23 and ive been lifting since i was 12. i competed in olympic weightlifting until i was 19 , then started bodybuilding 3-5 times a week up till now. Im in university and eat 6-10 balanced meals a day. im 5 foot 4 and weigh 180 at 9 % bodyfat.

ive made a 2-3 pound gain in muscle mass since i was 19, ands thats all.My deadlift has stayed the same 200kilo for 8, 180kg squat for 6 and 140 front squat for 6, and bench 140kilo for 5. Ive taken winstrol while competing at 16 year old at 15mg a day for 3 months only once, yet it did aloow me to win nationals and go to the worlds so i justify that usage.

so the question is am i ready?[/quote]

Well the problem certainly isn’t your consistency in training.

I just keep wondering why you’ve only gained 3 lbs in 4 years. You can certainly hold more mass than that on your frame, even given your height. It’s obvious that you keep going to the gym, and move pretty good weight for your bodyweight.

I have to say your diet is probably a HUGE shortcoming in regards to your physique if you’ve only gained 3 lbs. You can stay lean, but it doesn’t seem that you know how to gain weight through the kitchen.

I would really say you should figure out how to gain weight from eating.

I eat minimum 5 times aday around 4-5k calories 250 grams of potein min, but my weight fluctuates if i try to eat more, yet ive been 190 at 12% body fat for 6 months and eating 5k+ cal and no size gains;just strenth and im strong enough i could careless about how much i lift;been there done that won a medal, got the tee-shirt.Of and of coarse lots of quality carbs and tons of nuts and good fats

Ain’t nothing wrong with being 5’4. Shit I’ll give anybody an extra 4 inches if I could. OP, this notion of 3lbs in 4 years baffles me.

right now probly close to 3-3.5 because of exams

[quote]cokezero wrote:
really, just 500mg of cyp a week seems like nothing?[/quote]

There’s no need for most people to run 800-1000 mg on their first cycle. Get a feel for the drug, the sides and recovery.

Now, you can certainly frontload cyp since it takes its sweet ol’ time to be felt.

If you’re really insistent, you could even do away with the straight test cycle that I recommended & kickstart things with 30mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Adex will be your best friend :wink:

All good suggestions above. To summarize:

(I used Test E because generally is is preferred over cyp, not a huge difference)

W1-8: Test E 250mg E3D =583mg/w
(Frontload Day 1 only at 670mg if using test cycp frontload on day 1 would be 750mg)

Adex: 0.25mg/d (adjust up or down according to how you respond => higher dose if you feel elevated E2 sides (bloating, nipple sensitivity, emotional, poor libido) => lower doese if you feel too low E2 sides (achy joints, poor libido, mental fogginess, grumpy morale. Keep dose the same if libido is good, morale is good, mind is sharp)

dbol: Good to add in in weeks 7-10 IMO at 10mg 3x/d. This will allow you to experience and note first the effects of test e alone on your body, then you add a whole second wave of gains toward the end of your cycle. The added beauty of this is that it keeps you maxing out gains during weeks 9-10 when you are waiting for the enanthate or cyp serum level to drop adequately to start your SERM PCT. Note that during the period when you are using two heavily aromatizing compounds (test & dbol), you should increase Adex to around 0.5mg/d and adjust once more according to how you feel. Everyone responds differently. I am using 0.5mg/d Adex with no dbol right now (700mg/w test e). To find my perfect dose, I usually continue to slowly raise the dose until I feel achy joints, then I lower it a bit.

W11-14: SERM PCT Nolva. W1: 40mg/d, W2: 40mg/d, W3: 20mg/d, W4 20mg/d.

W5-8: HCG at 250 IU EOD => Optional but will definitely improve recovery.

Good luck…

Oops, sorry. Caught an error in my post. I put 500mg of Testosterone Cypoinate E3D, when I meant 500mg per week.

[quote]cokezero wrote:
right now probly close to 3-3.5 because of exams[/quote]

Still sounds kinda of dodgy mate. During finals, how I long for those days, I still ate and grew. Through my connections in the mess hall I always ate, even when they were closed. People would be eating tuna yum yum casserole and I would be eating 2 roasted chicken breasts and a baked potato. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

thats a perfect example of how i eat and when theres no more i find more, i dunno the more i eat the energy i have and my metabolism goes through the roof.

I think i will be starting first day of may when im home from university and got all my suplements and food coverd

Well I guess good luck then. I still think you should figure out this food thing while natural, because if you haven’t figured out how to fix that problem of gaining weight naturally, chances are that once the cycle is over you might hold on to the extra weight for a while, and then slowly taper back down to exactly where you are now.

I don’t think you’re at your natural potential, something is wrong—but even if you were approaching your natural limit, you should still be getting SOME kind of slow gains. More than 3 lbs in 4 years. Something is messed.