Am I Not Using Enough

Im on my first cycle now. I use sustanon 250 at 1.5cc a week. i know this is a low dose but i only have 1 10ml vial and this stuff is very hard to come by around here, and with this being my first cycle i wanted to minimize side effects.

on the days that i inject when i go to the gym im a fuckin monster. my bench has gone up literally about 40lbs. but after a day or two i feel myself get back to normal. am i not using enough? by the way, this is week 3. i do have some gains, my shoulders look a little meaner and my biceps are slowly swelling a bit but i expected more. do i just need to give it more time or should i use more?

you’re only injecting once a week?

You only have about 1/3 of a cycle. You are doing a little bit more than a testosterone replacing dose. Most of the esters are short in sust. The longer ester, deconate, has a 9.5 day 1/2 life so a little build up will occur. You testosterone levels are going to be up and down on your cycle because of the test mixture of esters and your does frequency. You have self limited your potential in this cycle. Best thing to do under your circumstances, if you can’t get another bottle, is to split the does and inject 2x a week. That will give you a more even blood level of test.

Here is a site you can use to model what your blood levels are likely to look like. Put in data for 1x/wk and 2x/wk and you will see the difference and what I am talking about.

http://bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

I hope you have some nolva and/or clomid for PCT or any gains will shrink away in a month and you will feel like crap.

well damnit i guess i didnt do enough homework on this one. i was told to inject once a week only. i guess thats why im not seeing any real gains. there is a noticeable difference though, shit i bet i could fuckin explode if i did it right!

[quote]StreetRoc85 350 wrote:
well damnit i guess i didnt do enough homework on this one. i was told to inject once a week only. i guess thats why im not seeing any real gains. there is a noticeable difference though, shit i bet i could fuckin explode if i did it right!
[/quote]

You should be injecting 2x week at least to keep the levels even through out the cycle and this will also diminish the chances of any adverse sides

good luck to you